Question About AEROGARDEN

WeedRyder

hey all, well i'm a soil outdoor grower but i'm interasted about hydro
and probbly will built a little room in my house one day for it
i saw this line of products called "aerogarden" and was very interasted about useing this for small autoflowering strains like lowryder2#, AK47, Disel ryder and such...

is there anywhere i can get a full video review about it and how this works?
i tryed youtube but peopol just vidoe there plants nothing including a review like i think they should have done, so i'm looking for a full review about it in video or in article i would like if you can bring me a link for it, i tryed google it but found nothing only where to buy it...
i'll probbly visit holland late this summer so if it worth it and all i might buy one there.

The problem with the aerogarden is the size for sure. Here's some info I found for you. If you want more, you can use the search and just type in aerogarden.

I have the Pro-100. I strongly recommend getting a couple of auxillary CFL lights.

The Pro-100 will handle a couple of autoflowering feminized dwarf plants. I recommend the feminized autoflowering AK-47 Lowryder. I get mine at Attitude. The reason I use autoflowering feminized is I have a very small space and I'm lazy. I don't have to go through the veg and flower state. After germination, I put them in the Aerogarden for a couple of weeks. I used distilled water and adjust the pH with pH-up and pH-down. I try to keep it at 55-59 pH.

After two weeks of just distilled water, I switch to a mild hydro fertilizer. I use Fox Farms @ 25%. I've read that you can use just a mild bloom fert and I'm currently trying this.

I'm on my second successful grow.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/styles/420style/smilies/RoorRip.gif

Back
Top Bottom