question about F.I.M. ing

yo i try that shit all the time, never works for me. it just keeps growin staight up or splits into two.... i'd love to see some answers on this one!lol

so thats what fim means :laughtwo: all you have to do is instead of cutting below the node (as you would to top it) is to cut the developing node about 60% of the way down. i found this in HT and it made my plant split in two and make the lower branches bush out real nice.

peace :bongrip:

this was just pinched. i cut the top node off with a razor.
100_1308.JPG

100_1306.JPG

Cut about 80% off the top node, usually done at the sixth node, leaving only 20% to grow. If you leave too much or cut it all off in will form two shoots instead of up to eight like FIM is supposed to do.

i tried like 8 plants all at once. they split rite in two or the tip i cut roughly 70-80% off just kept growin, resulting in weird chopped up leaves!dankcloset show us exactly where u cut that, maybe a closeup or sumthing

dankcloset show us exactly where u cut that, maybe a closeup or sumthing

my camera sucks to much to get that close, it would only come out fuzzy, what i did was cut 60% like U said, right down the middle of the stock, than tied over the major colas that came out, doing this resulted in like 20 colas shooting. U, showed me this method.

Back
Top Bottom