Question about Grow Journals

beachbumch

I am interested in posting a grow journal and had a question regarding the way it is done. I find it hard to read someones elses grow journal when the progress is posted in different messages, especially when you haven't followed it from the beginning. I mean, there might be 20 or so questions and/or comments in between updates, making it hard to follow. Is there a reason why we don't just keep editing the original message and keep the complete journal in front? Thank you!

I COULD ADD MY UPDATES HERE
THEN MORE HERE

Thank you for the reply. Although I do like the blog idea, it seems to me that I could just go back and keep editing the original message in the grow journal forum. I just wasn't sure why no one is doing that. Does it stop allowing you to edit the original post after a period of time?

Grow Journals are ongoing.
Every day brings something new and Exciting.
You can Edit a post up to 420 Minutes. Then if needed a MOD can Edit after that time frame.
What are you worried about?
A journal is a Great way to get help and Receive Praise.
Plus you will by adding photos keep track of all your growth and feedings.

got ya, now I understand. I wasnt worried, I just wanted to keep everything on the front page and easy to read. I was misunderstanding the process. Thank you for the info!

Back
Top Bottom