Question About Medical Marijuana??

OctobersMed

In order for me to get Medical Marijuana, do i have to go to a special kind of doctor, like on the adds that are on this web site, or can i just go to my regular doctor or hospital and ask for it because i get anxiety attacks migranes and insomnia and have gone to the doctors for it so i do have medical documents and medication that quite arnt really working so can i just ask any doctor??

I'd say the majority of Dr's would not be likely to give you a recommendation for med-MJ for any reason.
They either haven't done enough research to be aware of MJ's many theraputic healing properties or are afraid of being labeled a "pot doctor."

I dont know all the ruels, but you have to find the right doctor. I would go to a doctor that is advertising for Medical MJ. I think there is a big charge to see them, but it might be worth it to get rid of your symptoms. :smokin:

Firstly, where do you live, which state? If California, yes, go to one of the services advertised on the site or something like them.. just less hassles and they have all the necessary paperwork to get you legal. The other item is that the Docs at these places are not intimidated by the "system" and they understand the therapeutic value of cannabis.

If you live in another state... there are Docs but good luck. As I've said before California is the only State that has a real medical marijuana system set up with laws and a delivery system that protects the rights of the patients.

Gonna cost between $100 and $150 to get a recommendation. Just get 'er done mate.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

i live in Texas, and there is no way in hell they're going to establish any kind of medical marijuana program any time soon. This makes me very sad. So i figure I'm gunna move to Cali in the next couple of years and get a m.m. card for my anxiety. I was wondering, do you have to establish residence in Cali before you can apply for the m.m card? how long to you have to live in cali, 2 yrs before you can establish residency? do you have to be taking medication for your symptom for a certain amount of time before you can apply for a m.m. card? I'm really interested in the process, but this prob isn't the thread to talk about it on.

Back
Top Bottom