question about nutes?

4DROOPY20

i have 3 bottles of nutrients DYNA-GRO PRO TEKT 0-0-3 , DYNA GROW ( GROW ) 7-9-5, AND DYNA GROW-BLOOM 3-12-6..... are these any good???? im in the process of flowering and im using the BLOOM. i dont really know what the PRO-TEKT one is for????? should i be mixing the two i dont kno???? so if yall could help a rookie out it would help a lot............

i have 3 bottles of nutrients DYNA-GRO PRO TEKT 0-0-3 , DYNA GROW ( GROW ) 7-9-5, AND DYNA GROW-BLOOM 3-12-6..... are these any good???? im in the process of flowering and im using the BLOOM. i dont really know what the PRO-TEKT one is for????? should i be mixing the two i dont kno???? so if yall could help a rookie out it would help a lot............

Dyna-Gro is good stuff and 100% complete.

I've never used the Pro-Tekt either, so really can't advise on that. But, if it ain't broken .........

Something else to check out for the next veg is Foliage-Pro 9-3-6. I alternate that some with the regular GROW when I want a bit more N, or if things start to yellow in flower.

I don't mix any of them together, that's just asking for trouble.

You should be just fine with just the BLOOM nutes that you are using.

DD

it all sucks believe me. iguana juice, voodoo juice, liquid karma.......... thats the formula to use

it all sucks believe me. iguana juice, voodoo juice, liquid karma.......... thats the formula to use

No, what sucks is paying ~$175 for those 3 (liter size), that may or may not be complete vs ~$17/qt for something that is 100% complete.

The effects of mj may be magical, but the plant itself is not. It is just a flowering plant and doesn't need 'magic' food.

These mj specific and implied mj specific nutes and additives are just marketing and hype to separate the inexperienced growers from as much $$$$ as they can.

But, one can spend their money as they see fit and learn through expensive experience.:goodluck:

DD

Can't argue with that.. A $6 bottle of MG all purpose has more than enough in it to grow very healthy plants. Sure it's not the best that's out there, but with a little care and tailoring to your plants, for $6, you can't really beat the results.

Back
Top Bottom