Question about seedling's

abstractOmind

I have a plant roughly a week old whome seems healthy, about 2-3 in. outdoors in miracle gro, but it's leaves dont look so good. They seem wrinkled as opposed to being flat and perky. My friend is growing also with me and we have a similar problem on one of those plants at his house, also outdoor and under similar conditions only maybe a few days older than mine and in pro-mix (mine are in Miracle gro) and the leaves on that plant look the same (wrinkly) and are also twisted side to side. Its been raining very lightly some the last few days and I watered them yesterday because i had forgoten (got preocupied with my bigger plants and didnt water it for a few days because it's outdoors and I litterally forgot that I had it) Iv never seen this with my plants earlier wich were also in miracle gro andturned out great but my dad took 3 out of 4 of them at about 1 month old (guess they turned out a little too good.) and he killed them... bastard
anyways any ideas on whats causing this problem?

miracle gro= "too hot for pot". There are many posts on the subject. Try a search here or any mj forum for miracle gro.

Back
Top Bottom