question about some bud

countrycoryp

i started with about 15 plants all started from seeds. 12 died and i had one male i pulled up and disposed of. the 2 i still have are females about 5feet tall. they have had white hairs for a little over a month. and some of the hairs are turning brown or red. they smell dank as hell, and i was just wondering when they will start to produce the bud? i live in central north carolina btw. this is my first year growing, and im just looking for any advice.

thanks

I assume your seeds came from bagseed so without knowing genetics you will just have to wait it out. Sativas, which I have, are known to take forever to flower, my indoor plant is starting her 9th week of flowering and is just now budding up.
I'm in NC too, so our oppressive heat may lengthen your flower process too...the key is to be patient, as long as she is growing and appears healthy ...all you can do is wait.

..oh, and welcome to 420 Cory!!
+reps

yea they came from bagseed. im hoping for a late frost sometime in late october so they have time to mature. but yes this heat is devastating, but i am keeping them watered. Also some of the leaves towards the bottom are turning yellow is that a sign of anything?

thanks for the reply poker shark

I must stress that I am a novice indoor grower, so take that into accout with any advice I give... my plants early on also had its bottom leaves turn yellow... I read and was told by some experts here if was Nitrogen deficiency, so after adding a supplement to my next couple waterings they responded well...have not had an issue since.
I will look for the chart that floats around here that is great to help you diagnose and resolve some of the more common issues related to our plants.

Back
Top Bottom