Question on rolling

A

Ability

'lo again everybody.

I just recently purchased a bag, and got my hands on some papers. Now comes the difficult part; my first attempt at rolling.

Here are a few pictures to help you guys out visually. My dilemna is this; how much weed do I use for one J? Take a gander at my pics, and help me out.

I used the pencil as a scale. The picture contains the baggy of weed and the papers I bought up above.

Now, how much of that weed should I use for one joint? Half the bag? A quarter of the bag?

You can roll half of that into a joint. A quarter of that in a joint will be a very small ammount.

Just practice.

just experiment..... break down a nice sized pile and put it into your paper till you feel you have enough and start rolling......

if you search the threads you can find several tutorials with pics on how to roll

Alright, thanks guys. Half sounds about right.

Funny thing is, the amount in the pictures is half of the original amount. When purchasing, I told my dealer I wanted just enough weed for one J. Because my dealers little brother messed up (greatly in my favor) when weighing, I got the entire baggy (about 4 joints) for 5 bucks.

Thank Heavens for little brothers. :biggrin:

nah, double that looks like a nickle to me...
maybe a little hooked up...

Honestly it doesn't look like much for a j. But then again, I'm used to rolling 1 g joints. I'd roll all of it.

I'll put like ¼gram in a joint for one person. Which seems to be a little less then what you got there on that paper...

This much weed (see 1st pic) plus a pintch more was enough for 2 people (about 0.4grams to 0.5 grams - potent stuff) // Once rolled it gave us this (see 2nd pic)
breakingitup.jpg

voila.jpg

Hum.. Maybe in that one in the pic yeah. My friend rolled it and custom here is to put baccy in jays. He's a smoker so he had ciggies. I, myself do not like putting tabacco in there, I don't when I roll.

Yeah, I know what you are gonna say.. Jay is fatter cuz of that. Not really, just put a little baccy, like a 1:4 ratio.

Well, I rolled half of my amount into a J, and it was a good buzz but not much of a high. You guys were right; the entire amount in that picture would of made a killer joint, but half was a little bit light.

On another note, if anyone reading this is keen on my other thread, I tried the liter bottle approach. Wow, that was a good decision to try that. Had much bigger hits with the liter (obviously) than with a soda can. My lungs were on fire after 3 hits. :icon_cool

Thanks everyone for their help.

GAWD thats little man!..bt we dnt have weed here soo...we js get haash we'd put enough to roll 3/4 of a small rolled cigarette, fill tht 1/4 with hash, n mix the two..hehe

I Would only put tabbaco inmy j's at the roach end so that u smoke all of the bud and when u get to the roach its tabbaco and u dont need it so it doesnt waste buds :cool:

Ability said:
Well, I rolled half of my amount into a J, and it was a good buzz but not much of a high. You guys were right; the entire amount in that picture would of made a killer joint, but half was a little bit light.

On another note, if anyone reading this is keen on my other thread, I tried the liter bottle approach. Wow, that was a good decision to try that. Had much bigger hits with the liter (obviously) than with a soda can. My lungs were on fire after 3 hits. :icon_cool

Thanks everyone for their help.
You sure you aren't just hitting the j' right?
It's not like a cig...

Back
Top Bottom