Favorite rolling papers?

Man i've rolled outta evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvverything imaginable...

Lets start with my favorites..

Right now, it would be a corona sport or honey sport dutch blunt.. those smoke sooooo slow its now funny.. add a little honey and it will take me 25 minutes to smoke a blunt and im not exaggerating..

Juicy Jay is a phenominal blunt paper as well to me, not as thick as others but has good balanced flavor and still burns slow... my fav right now is their cognac honey. They have soooo many good flavors.. try the blueberry!!!

I also have a thing for grape dutches.. I had a friend that i would smoke with that would smoke nothing but grape dutches and for like 2 years I was the same way, and i even turned ppl on the grape dutches.. Not the best, but still one of my favs.

cyclones are cool.. some of them even come rolled in a cone already

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate white owls they taste to papery to me..

As for as joint paper goes..

Smoking masters hands down. Best rice paper out. I've smoked zig zags, elements, and a buncha others but smoking papers just are the best to me atleast.

Next would be bob marleys officially licensed hemp papers.. those shits are banging..

and last would be smokings hemp papers.. they are good too, and cheaper than the marley ones...

lotsa great blunt wraps and joint papers out there tho..

Bluntvilles are cool, platinum blunts are great and always moist, but might be a tad bit overflavored, Blunt wraps are really good too.
You kno for like 2 months i was only smoking outta fontal leaf lol..

I like to use the Dutch Masters, but I don't know how to roll. I use my rolling machine to roll Dutch Masters. I like the Sport Honey Dutch Master's. I agree that it is a smooth smoke.

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom