Rolling Papers?

Bonethugs420

here is what I am looking for: A rolling paper that burns without that burning paper smell and taste: I would prefer a blunt to paper, but I cant find an XL roller so I have to trim the blunt: this takes too much effort in my mind, so I was wondering if anyone knows a brand of rolling paper, that isn't so paper, maybe even flavored??:smokin:

flavored ones are good..

I like juicy jays...yum.

Brown Sugar Island brand. Taste alot like a smooth blunt wrap and does tatse like brown sugar. Great part is they are cheap and they reallu do rtaste good.

Its the only rolling paper that I have had that tastes like a blunt and they are so easy to roll by hand or with a roller.

Then there are elements. The are made from rice paper. super thin and strong. No taste what so ever, goes great with great weed that has awesome flavor to begin with.

Go to your local headshop and ask the dude there for Smoking DeLuxe. They are very thin papers, easy to roll. They burn even and the glue doesnt taste or smell wierd. But if you want some flavored blunt type papers, check out the ones U mentionned, Andrew mentionned you could get those on a roll, so you can get the exact length you want every time.

Back
Top Bottom