Question

420AM&PM

I have some plants growing right now, the one i am wondering about i planted a few days ago, i did not germinate this plant .... i planted a un germinated one and a germinated one at the same time..... How long will it take for the ungerminated plant to come up ??? And how much sun/darkness should i give at the first few weeks ... like 12/12 ??? or ? Thanks :bong:

24/7 hours of light ? its inside so i cant give it 24/7 of light man ..... Right now it sits in my window sill getting all day of light then the darkness of light, I dont know if i didnt understand you or you wrote it when you where blazed when you wrote that ....

lol yeah very blazed so ok it gets window light ,, the underminated see will take anywere from 5 days -2weeks .. never a certain time. for the light question give it all the light i can get right now.. and you should be fine.. but 12/12 is for buddin period

(this is very recent that i planted mine) i planted 6 seeds. and 2 have already came out. i never germinated them. and they came up within i think 3-4 days. adn then took off. i first saw one poppin out the dirt, then it was fully out, end of that day. and now this morning it had grown about 3cm. over night. i just keep most adn then place in days sun. but make sure soil never got to wet, or dryed out. but yeah after they do pop up, then 18/6 while they veg. adn 12/12 while they bud.

Fuckin plant died .... my buddy said it was becaues i was putting so much miracle grow on it .... i was watering it 2 time a day with a spray bottle with the mix in miricle grow ( 1 tbsp to 1 gallon water )
What you guys think ? I may be getting a clone in a few days so .....

Fox farm Grow big ferts 4 vegative growth 1 tsp per gal every time u water plant the seeds 1 inch in the dirt 7-10 days for germ. if you see it sooner u probaly didint go deep enough dont fertilize for at least 2 weeks after visable growth

Back
Top Bottom