Questions about edibles and tinctures

andyb53

420 Member
i know the effects of using a sublingual tincture last longer than the effects of vaping bud, but since both enter the blood stream without passing through the liver first, is the feeling of the high similar? also, if i put tincture in my coffee (for example) will that work the same as an edible like gummies or others? seems to me like it would. just wondering as i am wanting to make some tincture soon. thanks

Personally, sublingual tincture has always been much more intense of a high and less easy to control the level of high you wish to get to than vaping. However if I have the option and don’t need to really drive I’d do tincture all day, but generally I opt for vaping due to the control. Bonus tip if you get too high on it though just chew a couple peppercorn pieces, the terpenoids create a more calm high without anxiety due to binding to the same receptors as the thc.

A bit off topic. How long will the potency of a glycerin based tincture last? I was going through some supplies and came across a batch that has been sitting for some time now. It was sealed in a canning jar and the seal seems to have held up pretty good. Any idea or do I just give it a shot making some gummies?
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom