Questions about outdoor/guerilla grow in canada?

mgjscdhl

I'm curious about outdoor growing. I am currently growing indoors but considering at least scouting an area for a guerilla grow. Like the indoor grow I'm in information gathering mode, trying to soak up whatever I can. Ask some questions and read/watch any guides, howto's or videos I can find. I'm in Canada, so any help from outdoor growers would be helpful and greatly appreciated. We're currently having some thunderstorms/rain but I think the temperature will undoubtedly get better. Lately we haven't dropped below 60's alot. We have 16hr days now (sunlight) and 46N above the equator on the eastern shore. I have easy access to woods, without going into a field or being too obvious. I'm actually pretty familiar with it back there and I think I could find a good spot.

I'm guessing they'll be wildlife, so I think fencing or possibly urine or some other foreign sent may keep them at bay. I'll probably go back several times and look for signs of human, animal contact around the area. eg. broken branches, poop, tracks.
I beleive there should be areas where I can plant it within other life around here; trees, ferns, grass, etc... I could also simply put them into pots and place them somewhere outdoors if soil quality will be an issue.

My first couple questions:

Are feminized seeds ok for outdoor grows? (I have on hand; ak48, white rhino, some kush and lemon haze)
Should I use indiginous soil or is it best to use same mix I would for indoors?
Can I use local water or is it best to bring in water myself?
Can I use same fertilizers as indoors or do I use manure, worm castings, bat sh-t? (I have General Organic, biothrive grow/bloom)
Are open areas best or should it provide for some "rain cover"?

If anybody has some tips, guides or anything else I'd be happy to hear or discuss. If those strains or feminized seeds aren't good idea I can always look for different ones... or simply wait until next year. But I do want a good spot or spots I can go back to. This is only question/answer seeking.. But again it would be nice to know this stuff

Thanks. I know I'll get some good responses. Everybody's been so great here helping my indoor grow.

I am not experienced in any of this ..but we used to live on a farm..like another time zone..long story..
And growing was an option as it was on our own land ..and high corn ..and could go back and forth.

Prob is out on the land on the lam growing it can be spotted from the air..etc ..they are on the out look not so much now but as crop matures.. also where you plant would have a trail of when you go..and harvest and being discovered is something to condsider.

this is just what from I have read. also if its a dry summer plants like any other need lots of moisture to grow etc.
I am not sure how you would manage water..unless there is a stream etc near by.

I do know a friend of mine farmer was busted for having a crop among the corn..but funny he did not know it was there..someone else had planted.
So access...going back and forth..plants not being found ..not so much by the four legged animal I dont feel they would be too much of a threat ..but the two legged kind..
that is the threat.

Back
Top Bottom