Questions On Nutrients Etc...[LOW BUDGET]

OGxToka

Hello Guys!!!

Well Im Going For A Full CFL Grow For My First. I've Been Using Straight PH'ed Water But I Wanna Get Some Nutrients.I Have A Couple Set-Up Questions For What Nutrients I'll Need For 3 Different Soils.

1st Soil+Nutrient Set-Up:
If I Use PRO-MIX HP,I Plan On Buying Fox Farm's Big Bloom And Grow Big Nutrients.Would There Be Any Other Nutrients I Would Need With This Soil?And If Anyone Has Used PRO-MIX With Good Results,What Nutrients Did You Use And How Much/Often Would You Give Your Plants?

2nd Soil+Nutrient Set-Up:
If I Use Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil With Fox Farms Big Bloom And Grow Big,How Much,And How Much Often Would I Have To Feed Them?Also Any Other Good Nutrients To Give My Plants A Boost?

3rd Soil+Nutrient Set-Up:
If I Use Roots Organic Soil With Fox Farms Big Bloom And Grow Big Nutrients,How Much And How Often Would I Feed For Great Results And Healthy Plants?!Also Any Other Nutrients Help Out The Plants While Using RO Soil And Fox Farms Nutes?

If Anyone Has Used These Soils And Had Good Results.Would You Share With Me On Some Tips Or What You Did And Used?

Thanks Guys!!!

For feeding, the best place to start is the feeding schedule from each manufacturer. That will tell you how much to mix. Frequency depends on how much moisture your soil holds, for how long, how much evaporates, and how much your plant uses.

If the top of the soil has any moisture, it's too soon to water. If the pot doesn't feel really light, it's too soon to water.

FFOF can be too hot to use for seedlings. No idea on the other two.

You will more than likely need to provide additional nutrients for a plant grown in all 3 soil types though.

I use promix hp for my clones it's pretty much neutral no added nutrients I use the go box it's 40 bucks has 8 different things to get you through veg and flower! Also the feeding schedule is on the box with some added info! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom