Happy Frog & Ocean Forest: Please Help

MrCountry

Hi, I’m interested in the Fox Farm Happy Frog And Ocean Forest soils. Would I need to add the nutrients Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom to the soil or does the soil have the nutrients needed in the soil. Please help, any additional information would be greatly appreciated. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm very new to this, is it possible that you could explain a little more in detail and would the nutrient set of Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom be the best nutrients to use. I'm sorry but just a beginner, just want to do it correctly, thanks.

Hi Country... check my link below on helpful links for new members...lots of good stuff to get you going.

Nutrient selection is a personal choice. I'm not familiar with that line as I use Mega Crop, however as with almost all nutrients you never use at full strength. Always start at 1/4 dose of manufacturer recommendations.
The Fox Farm Ocean Forest is loaded with nutrients and does not require any feeding for the first month. It's what is called a hot soil.

You nutrients are well known here and used but I couldn't help you on a feed schedule. The best advice is to make sure your wayer is pH'd to 6.3 for each feeding. You will need a pH pen for this if you haven't gotten one already.

Read the link below in my signature as well on How to Properly Water a Potted Plant. You don't want to overwater as this is the most common mistake new growers make.

Hopefully that gets you off to the right start.

Welcome to :420:

I also see the super roots air pot, would that also be a good choice
Fabric pots are always the best to use...stay away from plastic or ceramic pots. Any brand of fabric pot typically works well. Depending on what you are growing, anywhere from 3-7 gallon work fine.. 5 gallon fits 4 pots nicely in a 4x4 tent.

Hi Country... check my link below on helpful links for new members...lots of good stuff to get you going.

Nutrient selection is a personal choice. I'm not familiar with that line as I use Mega Crop, however as with almost all nutrients you never use at full strength. Always start at 1/4 dose of manufacturer recommendations.
The Fox Farm Ocean Forest is loaded with nutrients and does not require any feeding for the first month. It's what is called a hot soil.

You nutrients are well known here and used but I couldn't help you on a feed schedule. The best advice is to make sure your wayer is pH'd to 6.3 for each feeding. You will need a pH pen for this if you haven't gotten one already.

Read the link below in my signature as well on How to Properly Water a Potted Plant. You don't want to overwater as this is the most common mistake new growers make.

Hopefully that gets you off to the right start.

Welcome to :420:

Thanks so much and i will definitely check it out. Merry Christmas!!!

Back
Top Bottom