Quick Fix 5.7 worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Striper

Just a quick note I used Quick Fix 5.7 with batch #F5H-09 and it work like a charm. It sure feels good to beat the piss police. It was a Pre-employment 5 panel standard non DOT screen.
I was a little worried when I saw there was a counterfit warning on their web site. But it was a different batch than I had. This whole drug testing for a job is a joke. There were 4 other people waiting to be tested when I left.
It,s all about the $$$. When will all this BS end.

When I worked for AT&T, they had to comply with the U.S. Government's request to drug test employees in order to get govn'mt contracts.

Its the insurance companies that push for this. Just think how many workers will not report an small injury because then they have to be tested. Even if they have not smoked in weeks. They test positive and lose their job. I really believe this. And all the money testing people. We had a hard time hiring sometimes nobody could pass the test. I was a supervisor and had to let friends know they might lose their jobs. Just to have a cut or sore back checked out. I knew they would test positive.
Its all about the $$$. It always comes back to money.

Yep.Its always about the money and its all a game. We just have to adapt to the game.lol
Have used QuickFix over 15 times and have never failed.

Hi guys, I'm Italian, please can you give me a link for this QuickFix?
Maybe I'll have to do the test for my job.
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom