Quick question please help

Allanim

Okay so im just wondering if i used a urine sample that was 100% clean but it was just under fill line for the cup so i put a small amount of my pee in the cup to put it at the acceptable volume line. whats the chances a 3% dirty to 97% clean urine would come back over the acceptable level for THC?

Is the accepted level 50 Nan/ML or is it 100 Nan/ML ive heard both and am not sure.

I want to stress that the smallest amount of my dirty urine was added to sample the sample was literally a fraction of a fraction of an inch under the line. The sample pasted the temp test and it was sealed up and shipped to the lab as they normally do. that is why i say 97% clean and 3% dirty. Please if you have logical answers to this let me know. I am a nervous wreck about this bullshit.

This is a weighted average calculation.

I agree with SDseeber, the variable you haven't estimated is how dirty the 3% was.

If we back into the equation and solve for how dirty it can be to remain under the 50 ng/ml assuming your 3% estimate is precise

The answer is 1667 ng/ml

I'd think you'd need Tommy Chong swimming around in the test tube to reach that level :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom