Quick question

420MILENKo420

Well I'm getting alot of seeds don't know if they are mature or not or what kind of strand it is...(probably commerical) but i was wonderin if i germinated them and plant them in the woods will i really need to do anything more besides water/feed them and keep shit off and away from them?

And what plant makes black pepper?

and will the helicopters see the little heat difference as cannabis?

420MILENKo420 said:
Well I'm getting alot of seeds don't know if they are mature or not or what kind of strand it is...(probably commerical) but i was wonderin if i germinated them and plant them in the woods will i really need to do anything more besides water/feed them and keep shit off and away from them?

And what plant makes black pepper?

and will the helicopters see the little heat difference as cannabis?

Marijuana doesn't grow wild anywhere on earth. It's plant (like sweet corn) that cannot grow without man's help.
Scattered seeds will grow by themselves in fertile, regularly watered soil like in a back yard or park.
But not in the woods. The seeds need to be planted in worked, amended soil, regularly watered, and will grow very poorly if not fertilized.
They should also be protected from rodents/deer. There are many methods of doing this. One good method is in the sticky at the top of this section.

Infa-red photography is used by leo's to detect indoor grow-ops. There are methods leo's use for outdoor crops but this technology is very expensive and is almost exclusively used to detect large grows.

I don't know what kind of pepper plants produve peppercorns ( black table pepper).

thats basically what i was thinking...but i wanted to start them off so that i would know it had a very good chance of surviving if i left it alone...and i was thinking about putting up deterent for the animals to keep away from the plants...this is a cheap and carefree way of growing and im planing on geting at least 50 plants and cuttin all males...i may post pictures on my grow next year...

RangerDanger said:
Marijuana doesn't grow wild anywhere on earth. It's plant (like sweet corn) that cannot grow without man's help.
Scattered seeds will grow by themselves in fertile, regularly watered soil like in a back yard or park.
But not in the woods. The seeds need to be planted in worked, amended soil, regularly watered, and will grow very poorly if not fertilized.
They should also be protected from rodents/deer. There are many methods of doing this. One good method is in the sticky at the top of this section.

Infa-red photography is used by leo's to detect indoor grow-ops. There are methods leo's use for outdoor crops but this technology is very expensive and is almost exclusively used to detect large grows.

I don't know what kind of pepper plants produve peppercorns ( black table pepper).
:allgood: thanks for the help i guess i'll get a few materials and actually work:cheesygrinsmiley:

Far too many believe infra-red, heat signature technology is legal and used by law enforcement to detect grow operations. I'm not saying it is not used, it's just illegal.

Florence, Oregon, resident Danny Kyllo, who was arrested in 1992 for growing marijuana after federal agents used a thermal imaging device to pick up infrared radiation from within his home. The agents told a federal magistrate the heat signature matched the pattern of a marijuana grow-op. The judge then approved a search warrant based largely on the thermal imaging evidence, and agents subsequently raided the house.

In the majority opinion, Justice Scalia wrote: "Where, as here, the government uses a device that is not in general public use to explore intimate details of the home that would previously have been unknowable without physical intrusion, the surveillance is a 'search' and is presumptively unreasonable without a warrant."

RangerDanger said:
Generally speaking, outdoor marijuana has to recieve water twice a week at least. If it doesn't rain you must bring it to them.

On peppercorns:
Black pepper - Wikipedia
how many times will i have to feed it once a week or once a month?i read...(i think it was you who said it) that using pineapple juice was a very good way to feed the plants
another question do i need plant formulas like ones that say (5-15-10) and what do the #s represent

ntezbngggreen said:

Far too many believe infra-red, heat signature technology is legal and used by law enforcement to detect grow operations. I'm not saying it is not used, it's just illegal.

Florence, Oregon, resident Danny Kyllo, who was arrested in 1992 for growing marijuana after federal agents used a thermal imaging device to pick up infrared radiation from within his home. The agents told a federal magistrate the heat signature matched the pattern of a marijuana grow-op. The judge then approved a search warrant based largely on the thermal imaging evidence, and agents subsequently raided the house.

In the majority opinion, Justice Scalia wrote: "Where, as here, the government uses a device that is not in general public use to explore intimate details of the home that would previously have been unknowable without physical intrusion, the surveillance is a 'search' and is presumptively unreasonable without a warrant."
i live in a small city in between 2 large ones that are well know for drug dealing in this area and being that all the deals that go on here are small anyway i'd doubt they'd try to go lookin for my plants based on the info you guys told me :cool:

420MILENKo420 said:
how many times will i have to feed it once a week or once a month?i read...(i think it was you who said it) that using pineapple juice was a very good way to feed the plants
another question do i need plant formulas like ones that say (5-15-10) and what do the #s represent

The 3 numbers on packages of nutrients represent N-P-K, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash (Potassium).
Simply put, plants in veg need lots of nitrogen and lower level of P. During flowering the plants need more P than N. During the last month the plants don't need N and 2 weeks before harvest they don't need any P or K (unless your growing hydro). During these last 2 weeks growers use plain water.
In soil if you've been keeping organic, adding a few tblsp.'s of unsweetened pineapple juice per gal. of water feeds the mychorrizae in the soil and, some say, makes the bud sweeter.

But you know what? If you want a LOT better chance of success you should read a grow book.

Back
Top Bottom