Police caught me harvesting at 3:30am! 2 helicopters called out!

You're absolutely right about reality, man! In UK (I lived in London for a while) few plants will get you fine at worst, so the biggest risk for you is losing the weed to the cops or boys from the hood. Keep your gun handy, and don't mouth around, lay low if you have to. I wanted to install traps around my grow patches once, and only ditched the idea when I started thinking that I might've killed someone innocent that way. But if it's your life or some shithead thug, the choice is really simple I'd say. Good luck, man!

You gotta do what you gotta do. At this point you need to be brainstorming ways to reduce your risk when you go to recover your crop. That should be the #1 thing on your mind right now. Write the ideas down, formulate a plan, practice if possible, then execute.

You should also start working on planned escape routes, both from your house and from the spot. Maybe you can dig a small tunnel under your floor where you can stash guns and weed. I'd also find a stash hole around the house, so you can reach your stuff quickly but it will be impossible to find by anyone. Aaa yeah if you shoot someone from illegal firearm in the UK you'll be interrogated for sure. I'd use a crossbow first, can you use it properly? I'd also start training with a knife in a limited space, you can use a manequin for that. In that kind of situation knife is often more effective than a gun, and you'd get out of the ramble in your own house with self-defence rap. But if you get jumped by few guys, which most likely would happen, then escape is your only sure way out! You could also start preparing homemade napalm and Molotov cocktails, very effective against police cars. Masking make-up would make it harder to recognize you as well, which is great if you're fast and they can never tell what your face was. Just some ideas, man :tokin:

O
You should also start working on planned escape routes, both from your house and from the spot. Maybe you can dig a small tunnel under your floor where you can stash guns and weed. I'd also find a stash hole around the house, so you can reach your stuff quickly but it will be impossible to find by anyone. Aaa yeah if you shoot someone from illegal firearm in the UK you'll be interrogated for sure. I'd use a crossbow first, can you use it properly? I'd also start training with a knife in a limited space, you can use a manequin for that. In that kind of situation knife is often more effective than a gun, and you'd get out of the ramble in your own house with self-defence rap. But if you get jumped by few guys, which most likely would happen, then escape is your only sure way out! You could also start preparing homemade napalm and Molotov cocktails, very effective against police cars. Masking make-up would make it harder to recognize you as well, which is great if you're fast and they can never tell what your face was. Just some ideas, man :tokin:

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Molotov cocktails and napalm - Conradino molto divertente! :allgood::rollit:

If you have already had run ins with this police officer id leave it alone and let it go! Your DNA is all over your grow site one way or another! From hairs off of your body as well as bodily fluids. What say this police officer already knows who you are since you already had a run in before. Then he's at your site and collects DNA from the scene. I know that sounds pretty far fetched but in grow sites where the property belongs to another person, the police collect DNA all the time and send it in to their crime labs. So what happens if this police officer has a good idea its you that ran from him. So maybe, just maybe this police officer already knows who you are based on what you left at the scene! Now he's in the process of getting a search warrant to kick your doors in! When they submit evidence to the crime lab they don't submit a persons name. They have a data base of all individuals who have been arrested before and have their fingerprints on file. So if you have already had run ins with the police, I know that doesn't mean you were ever arrested. But if you were arrested before or ever taken in for questioning, they have your fingerprints.

I'd leave it all alone and be glad with my freedom! Like others have said, the weed and all that goes with it can be replaced. The only thing that cant be replaced is your time away being locked up. Instead of making this experience anymore of a negative impact in your life turn it into something positive! The first thing positive out of all of this would be the fact you didn't get caught and the chances of you being caught go through the roof if you go back! I know in the UK they have video cameras on every street corner around! What say this police officer got the ok to install such devices in the area once they stumbled upon your site. Lets say they decided to remove any illegal drugs from the scene or ruin your plant but leave it all there with the hopes you'll be back for them to bust you! Trust me when a i say this, its not worth anything to go back! Old man advice is over now, LOL.

Nice story,I had to take a bong hit for you after that.I had a simaler story,not so intense, my last grow 2015,i grew 7 of somas best strains,i had my grow completely surrounded with bamboo covering my wooden fence,nobody could see it unless you fly over and even then,it's very hard to see,we'll I had some seeds I bred the year before.I decided to drop a few in the ground on the other end of the property.I well as time went on these plants got 12 feet tall,now I know I never should have let them get that big,but,my brother had just got his license,so I figuard now we could keep it,,WRONG.once it passed the roof of my house,i started seeing code enforcement buzzing around more and more,till finally they were literally parked in my driveway,with two people in the front seat and one person in the back seat leaning over to the front showing the other two guys his cell phone?so to be safe then sorry,i not only pulled the 12 footer,which was just starting to flower,,i pulled all my SOMA plants about 1 month and a half early,ouch,im still greiving all my indica dominant strains were still really good smoke,i just couldn't imagine how thay would have been,that's why I reordered all the same strains along with 10 more.2 days after pulling all my plants I got a certified letter in the mail from code enforcement,saying that thay did A inspection of my property 2 days AFTER I pulled my plants,yes 2 days,very close, that's what I thought,i never should have pulled them,thay said their was debris and trash on or near my property, and I had so many days to clean it,or their would be a fine,so i called and asked them exactly what dabris or trash because I keep my property spotless,thay said some one was illegally dumping trash across the street from my house,and thay thought it was my residence,thay said SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING,my entire grow gone,for a misunderstanding.BUT,when I think back a little further,i truly believe it was my plants,,my heart and gut tell me,I think I just beat them to the punch and thay had no choice but to change their findings and say dabris or whatever thay had to say,so this year I know thay have a great big boner for me,thinking I'm going to grow massive plants again,that's why I'm using 5gal geopot s this year.my amnesia haze will be my largest plant,so when we do have contact,i will defantly be laughing all the way to my attorneys.HAPPY GROWING..

0915151226.jpg
last grow,soma seeds.I pulled these plants a few days after this pic
0714150827c.jpg
trouble maker,this is the 12 foot staulk,,i
0914151740.jpg
NYC DIESEL bud.soma
0905151149a.jpg
somari,flowering.
0714150827.jpg
this was a strain I accidentally crossed,white widowand lemon Larry same 12 foot trouble maker.
0905151129g.jpg
NYC DIESEL,soma seeds ,more info if you guys want,this was last year,i can post more specifics, and more pics upon request I have 3 year's of different projects, pics and info,,second year working with soma seeds,i love his genetics, and seem to grow his plants the best,i've grown,barney farm,greenhouse seeds,cali connection,sensi seeds,and a few others,thay all have very nice strains,BUT....SOMA is the man,his plants always seem to thrive and flourish much nicer and fuller ,in size ,buds.smell,potency.I'm working on this year's, so bare with me..p.s that's cali connections alien og just behind somas NYC DIESEL,,HAPPY GROWING.

Back
Top Bottom