Quick questions

jayson

When do I start flowering?(What do I need to see and look for?)
How Do I start flowering?(I currently Veg with 1 13W CFL, I bought 2 26W CFLs) Do I just start 12/12 and POW!?

You start flowering when the plant is big enough for the type of grow you're expecting.
Some people use the sea of green, which is alot of really small plants, and you may only veg for a few weeks on those, and some people grow Christmas trees and have 9' feet of clearance in their grow house.

I recieved the plant @ six weeks so it has now vegged for 7 weeks I see lots of hairs new growth and some crystals not too trich like. It is about 7 inches tall so no LST yet.

no camera but i have since moved that bitch outside.
I think i was given a tard with no chance. but it does have new growth hairs and crystals... but yeah 7 inches tall with only four fan leaves!
I think they were sswag seeds too.

Tryin to piece together your info: you have a plant 7 inchs tall, it's vegged for 7 weeks after you got it, it was 6 weeks when you got it, it is mature (has hairs). From all that i get that you where given a clone that was 6 weeks old and had it 7 so that makes it 13 weeks old. At 13 weeks it should be a lot bigger so that says a couple of things. 1 it might not have been well rooted when you got it in that case it would take extra time to grow enough roots to support canopy growth. 2 it might have been shocked from transplant or transit which would stunt growth. 3 the container it was in was too small and it out grew it which would also stunt growth. All that is assuming it's in soil. As for the flowering part, yes when a plant is mature you give it 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark and POWWW 2-3 months later NUGGS.

Back
Top Bottom