Quiet fan option

Amador

Hi there, I could really use some help finding a quiet fan. I have tried two different fans and both of them have been way too loud. I have a cabinet in my garage and I don't want the loud fan to draw attention to it. If it helps, the cabinet is 4'x2'x4', and I will have a soil scrog going in there. I am using
T5 flouros. Right now the cabinet stays at a constant 80 degrees with no ventilation at all. The two fans that I have tried so far are a 4" inline duct fan, and a 4" tanning bed fan.

Thanks for your help.

Amador

Re: Quit fan option

I'm gunna guess you mean QUIET. You want a quiet fan? Just get a nice inline or a small oscillating fan to fit in your closet.

You can get loud fans, but they will not hear outside the grow box. I have loud fans but i have rock wool on the walls and its very quiet.)

Yes, as a matter of fact it is.... I have two 4", 200 cfm and 120 cfm and you can't hear shit and they are PERFORMING great. My oscillating fan is louder then both of them put together. I also have a 470 vortex that I cannot use because it is as loud as a jet.... Gotta figure out a way to muffle it.. Hey IN, maybe you can build me one while I am out boarding..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom