Quilcene, Washington - Help!

terilynne

I finally arrived from Indiana to Quilcene, some 2700 miles and now I need a doctor. Can someone please help me as I am so confused. Where would be the closest doctor to Quilcene and once I get my card where do I get my medicine? Any help would be appreciated. I saw one ad that offered free meds to low income patients??? I am on disability and have very low income and it would be great if that existed! Thanks in advance for your help. Peace out.:cool:

Re: Quilcene, Washington....HELP!

welcome to Wa. sorry i can't help much, as i live on the east side,, find a regular doctor, see him, and have him treat your ailment... then ask for a copy of your records and take them to a marijuana doctor,, he'll look them over, and if your ailment qualifys he will issue you a card.. it will cost some money, i paid $200 for mine, but check around,, as for where to buy, i'd look at weedmaps , just type in you loacation, and hopefully a dispensary will be nearby,,, good luck to ya... (i'm thinking Quilcene is on the pacific side)

Re: Quilcene, Washington....HELP!

Pick up a Little Nickel, they're free and usually at any small grocery store and other places.
There was one in Shelton but I'm not sure its still there. There is a dispensary in Belfair called the Mari Meds that has very reasonable prices.
Its all getting ready to change with the new bill being passed so its unclear whats going to happen next.
Mari Meds
Address
23710 NE State route 3, Belfair, Washington, 98528, USA
Telephone

There are very few, if any, clinics on the Olympic Peninsula.
However, there are many of them in Seattle that do appointments over Skype.

I found this one in Shelton.
226 N. 1st
Shelton
360-250-7337
Don't know anything about them. But in the state of Washington any legal MD can authorize MMJ.
If the doctor talks to you in any way about growing or obtaining MMJ be very leary. Inform him that its illegal for him to help in anyway obtaining MMJ.

Back
Top Bottom