Anyone Here From Illinois?

I can't grow in Kentucky. Believe me, I wished I could.

sure you can. you're just too afraid. you can do anything you want if you put your effort toward it.

it is easier to simply do nothing and complain though.

a few years ago 100% of us lived under non-legal status. we have piles of members from the uk and other european countries that are just as threatened today as they have always been, and many others living in less enlightened states that aren't letting their states status dictate what they do.

many folk come to this site as it's the only safe place to trade information and share in the joy of the life and hobby. it doesn't stop them .

stop making excuses, change starts with yourself.

And now they want to reclassify cannabis as a Schedule 3 drug!

that would be improving it from a schedule 1 which it currently is. schedule 3 would put cannabis in a safer more acceptable category than it is now and move it closer to legalization outright. i'm not sure you even know what you are complaining about.

Look how much revenue they get from drug busts. And you can't tell me that the cops don't pocket some of that money and smoke cannabis themselves.

the police don't make money from drug busts and they don't care about some home grower providing for themselves.

sure you can. you're just too afraid. you can do anything you want if you put your effort toward it.

a few years ago 100% of us lived under non-legal status. we have piles of members from the uk and other european countries that are just as threatened today as they have always been, and many others living in less enlightened states that aren't letting their states status dictate what they do.

many folk come to this site as it's the only safe place to trade information and share in the joy of the life and hobby. it doesn't stop them .

that would be improving it from a schedule 1 which it currently is. schedule 3 would put cannabis in a safer more acceptable category than it is now and move it closer to legalization outright. i'm not sure you even know what you are complaining about.

the police don't make money from drug busts and they don't care about some home grower providing for themselves.
I plan on leaving but I don't qualify for senior housing until I turn 62, then I have to get on a waiting list.

And yes I am very afraid of going to jail. I would love to grow my own inside where no bugs will destroy my ladies. But renting has its drawbacks. Like when the landlord tells you that you can't even smoke a cigarette sitting outside the apartment. It's getting that bad in Indiana. My son-in-law received a notice at the last place we stayed at that said there is no smoking within 20 ft. of the buildings. Well, there is exactly 20ft. between buildings here. He did it anyway. Just before he moved out.

I'll be dead before cannabis is made fully legal.

And you need to go to the websites that have auctions by the cops that they get from drug busts. One woman said that the cops even took her son's birthday money. $8 That was in a birthday card in his room. She never got it back. YouTube is full of videos of police auctions. Nice cars that were confiscated by drug busts.

I do plan to move, I'm just worried that my daughter will try to force me to stay with her by declaring me mentally unfit. But if she wants to play hardball, I can do that too. I know for a fact that she isn't claiming my rent money on her taxes every year nor did she claim the gift of $25,000 I gave her. She even claimed me on her taxes one year which I didn't know about until a year later. That would have screwed me up if I filed taxes, which I don't anymore because I'm disabled and my check is less than $11,000 a year. I know my years, if that, are very limited. I just want to have a drink when I want one, smoke a bowl if I have it and just mind my own business.

And now they want to reclassify cannabis as a Schedule 3 drug! I think that cops and the DEA don't want to let go of cannabis as a schedule anything.
If Marijuana is dropped from its current Schedule 1 classification down to Schedule 3 it is a step in the right direction. Not as good as it would be if they took it off the classification system completely.

It does seem that the final approval to changing classification is up to the DEA. Even if the president wanted a drug dropped down from the very restrictive Schedule 1 to the more relaxed Schedule 3, 4 or 5 the FDA and DEA will be involved.

It is possible that if Marijuana becomes Schedule 3 it could then be prescribed by doctors. Probably a stretch but it is possible if it can get past the DEA and FDA.

The cops make a fortune from drug dealers they confiscate everything they own including homes, vehicles and bank accounts. They are even now confiscating innocent people’s possessions and it’s almost impossible to get them back. People are spending big money to attorneys and it can take years before they get their possessions. CL🍀

The cops make a fortune from drug dealers they confiscate everything they own including homes, vehicles and bank accounts.

now you're talking about drug dealers. home growers are not drug dealers. no one's home is being confiscated unless they are involved in a criminal enterprise or trafficking for the purposes of making money.

They are even now confiscating innocent people’s possessions and it’s almost impossible to get them back. People are spending big money to attorneys and it can take years before they get their possessions.

those days ended well over a decade ago here.

I'll be dead before cannabis is made fully legal.

it's fully legal in a pile of states and all of canada. you have options if you want to exercise them.

And you need to go to the websites that have auctions by the cops that they get from drug busts. One woman said that the cops even took her son's birthday money. $8 That was in a birthday card in his room.

that's just sensationalist garbage.

Nice cars that were confiscated by drug busts.

likely not weed.

I do plan to move, I'm just worried that my daughter will try to force me to stay with her by declaring me mentally unfit. But if she wants to play hardball, I can do that too. I know for a fact that she isn't claiming my rent money on her taxes every year nor did she claim the gift of $25,000 I gave her. She even claimed me on her taxes one year which I didn't know about until a year later. That would have screwed me up if I filed taxes, which I don't anymore because I'm disabled and my check is less than $11,000 a year.

maybe stop depending on your kids. cut them loose and go live your own life. you wouldn't be there if you weren't deriving some benefit from it.

And yes I am very afraid of going to jail.

it's something most of us have faced. you're not special that way, whether you want to admit it or not. your risk is minimal at best. move or get a spine.

you like making a deal out of nothing. if you're bent on finding obstacles that is all life will offer. we have members in wheelchairs that haven't let it stop them.

I would love to grow my own inside where no bugs will destroy my ladies. But renting has its drawbacks. Like when the landlord tells you that you can't even smoke a cigarette sitting outside the apartment. It's getting that bad in Indiana. My son-in-law received a notice at the last place we stayed at that said there is no smoking within 20 ft. of the buildings. Well, there is exactly 20ft. between buildings here. He did it anyway. Just before he moved out.

i've never owned my own place. i've grown off and on for over 30 yrs. if you actually want to do something you will figure it out.

I know my years, if that, are very limited. I just want to have a drink when I want one, smoke a bowl if I have it and just mind my own business.

then go do it. it's not that hard.

now you're talking about drug dealers. home growers are not drug dealers. no one's home is being confiscated unless they are involved in a criminal enterprise or trafficking for the purposes of making money.

those days ended well over a decade ago here.
You ever heard of the Civil forfeiture Act? Google it. You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose everything you own. And it’s still happening today. Ask any commercial grower in Cali what their main fear is. It’s the Federal government seizing everything they own. Just because it’s legal in a state doesn’t make it legal federally. CL🍀

You ever heard of the Civil forfeiture Act? Google it.

it's not aimed at anyone legally growing. california has had legal farms for close to a decade. no one has lost their homes.

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose everything you own. And it’s still happening today. Ask any commercial grower in Cali what their main fear is. It’s the Federal government seizing everything they own. Just because it’s legal in a state doesn’t make it legal federally.

how many folk you know that have had that happen ? i'm betting zero or a little less.

if you wanna try build an enterprise like pablo then sure, i fully expect it to happen and applaud the authorities for doing so.

edit : on the opposing side i do know folk who have spent time in prison for growing, including family members. the process is nothing like what you imagine.

it's not aimed at anyone legally growing. california has had legal farms for close to a decade. no one has lost their homes.

how many folk you know that have had that happen ? i'm betting zero or a little less.

if you wanna try build an enterprise like pablo then sure, i fully expect it to happen and applaud the authorities for doing so.

edit : on the opposing side i do know folk who have spent time in prison for growing, including family members. the process is nothing like what you imagine.
How many do I know personally? None but that doesn’t mean that the federal government can @ anytime decide that they’re not gonna turn a blind eye 👁️ anymore and seize everything and make arrests. I also seen or read about them raiding legal farms and confiscating everything then making them prove in court they were legitimate. CL🍀 Edit: I haven’t heard anything recently about it.

And you need to go to the websites that have auctions by the cops that they get from drug busts. One woman said that the cops even took her son's birthday money. $8 That was in a birthday card in his room. She never got it back. YouTube is full of videos of police auctions. Nice cars that were confiscated by drug busts.
You ever heard of the Civil forfeiture Act? Google it. You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose everything you own. And it’s still happening today. Ask any commercial grower in Cali what their main fear is. It’s the Federal government seizing everything they own. Just because it’s legal in a state doesn’t make it legal federally.
It is getting harder and harder for police departments to grab someone's cash or property. The various states and Feds are cracking down on police departments that are trying to use the Forfeiture Act as a 'get rich quick' plan. Yes, there still are some departments with rouge officers but not like it was 10-15 years ago.

As for the websites that have auctions, yes there are tricked out cars and limos confiscated from large scale opiate dealers. Do they show the parking lots filled with ordinary cars and trucks used by the street dealers? Probably not since there is no sensationalism in showing them and admitting that the auction money does not even cover the storage fees from the 5 years it might take before the dealer's case goes to court.

Back
Top Bottom