Quirky effects of cannabis

i have to cop to the not knowing where i'm at scenario,i was smokin at a friends one after noon and had some errands to run, so needless to say i set out on my "trip" and about 10 minutes into it i found my self on the phone telling her about it and asking her where the hell it was i was going when i left...lmao and so did she

^^ I hate when that happens - "I have no idea where I am or what I'm doing" Been there and done that!!

That happens too often. I forget where I am at on the way to work once or twice a week. It isn't funny for me but frightening. In the past 29 years I have moved 14 times and I'll think I am going to one place and when I can't find it, I realize that was in NYC, Philly, D.C., Raleigh or Atlanta. It stresses me out, but a bowl calms the nerves. When I get home the bowl helps me forget that I forgot.

Oh, to be young again . . .

does anybody else ever get the feeling where ur eyes feel warm? i know it sounds kind of wierd but after a really good bong rip my eyes feel warm and its really trippy

^^ I hate when that happens - "I have no idea where I am or what I'm doing" Been there and done that!!

^^ I defentialy get that alot, but Lately Ive also been forgetting who I am? :hmmmm: Its a strange feeling for sure, specially in public. :peace:

whenever i get really high i tend to fall into myself in deep thought. it really freaks people out who have never been really stoned with me before because i'll just sit there for an hour or two completely ignoring all external stimulus. i also like to draw when i get stoned. i always keep a sketchbook with me if i have weed on me.

Good morning Mr. Chimney! Welcome to 420mag. I can imagine the chimney has really been smoking on our most auspicious holiday.

indeed it did! i think i tried just about every form of herb inhalation yesterday. i was drifting through the haze of paradise all day.

. . . the way life ought to be!

Ok so that bong rip made me realize something. Sometimes i pour some weed out of my dugout into my bong if im craving a rip when im scrimping. Seeing how the weed in my dugout gets bone dry and is so finely ground it makes it pretty harsh sometimes. So after A dry ass finely ground monster rip sometimes I get to cough it so bad that I feel like im going to throw up and get really dizzy and my mouth waters REALLY bad. Then right after that huge attack I sit around absolutely stone fucked. Like right now. Holy shit.

:clap:Thats how i get and the other night during a smoke we were all talking bout this very thing Doese Coughing make you more stoned ? I thought as much cause by the time i get over the cough im sitting smashed which is all good by the time a realize how stoned i am am ready 4 another it`s cool and now am going to try my method again just to make doubly sure:bongrip:

i don't know why coughing would have any effect on how high you are, you were probably just completely blazed already....

i've been noticing recently that if i smoke at a friends pad and pass out there i have no idea where i am for those first few waking moments. it scares the hell out of me every time.

Man it just makes me norml! With my severe ass muscle spasms and all. Try being a medical patient and then get stuck in a different state for a month or two with crappy shwag. I look like i have terrets syndrome cause I can't get my scrip! Let's change it up huh!? so we can all actually enjoy 30 minutes of our lives trying to remember who we are. and if any one can help send me a private message! :)

yes ur probably right mr chimney, but stiil by the time i`ve finished coughing am blazed and cant remember being as blazed b4, as 4 being at friends pads i think i get more wasted when i smoke in somone elses house than i do my own, even if it`s just a social smoke, i smoke all the time and have done 4 years and am lucky to have a job were u can blaze away without a problem but even at work i can have a serious smoke with ma 2 work m8`s and still not feel half as stoned as i would if i was in someone elses house. Not complaining though as i love being wasted in everything i do it`s when am not smoking i feel more weird.

its probably because we never open any windows and stop up the door with duct tape when we smoke (his landlord is a marijuanazi, hence the tape).

Ive grown to notice that I cant help but take quite a long time to pee after smoking. I can be sitting at the toilet for about 5 minutes just spaced out, then realize wow, this is taking forever. It usually take me 8+ minutes just to use the restroom.

I have also begun to have quite a high gag reflex. When brushing my teeth I feel as if Im about to throw-up, though after smoking, this reflex is completely non-existent. I have tested this multiple times and really feel a great relief after smoking herbs.

:allgood:

I work with a bunch of idiots that constantly harass, insult and do stupid shit to each other and I keep a buzz going pretty much constantly all day, so it can get funny as hell sometimes.
But I have to admit that the stupid part of my brain comes to life at times.
Like the time I shot myself right between the eyes with a framing gun.
Or the time I Smashed my buddies thumb when I dropped a board on him, right after he told me not to drop anything on him because he was Blow ME...lol (inside joke)
Then there was the time I dumped a full bucket into the bobcat I was in because I didnt tilt forward as I was lifting. (that was funny as hell) It took hours to clean it out.
One morning I was walking out the front door to go to work and I looked right at the freshly painted thunder-bird behind my truck,(that I just got back from crashing in a different stoned moment) but I got in the truck anyway, and backed right into it and knocked it out into the street. Smashed it again.
And there was the time I broke three ribs and my collar bone while crashing spectacularly down a hill I had no business trying to climb on my four wheeler. (in front of everyone) That was on of my "Hey, watch this!" moments.
I could go on and on. I just don't care how many stupid moments I have, I love my weed.

I work with a bunch of idiots that constantly harass, insult and do stupid shit to each other and I keep a buzz going pretty much constantly all day, so it can get funny as hell sometimes.
But I have to admit that the stupid part of my brain comes to life at times.
Like the time I shot myself right between the eyes with a framing gun.
Or the time I Smashed my buddies thumb when I dropped a board on him, right after he told me not to drop anything on him because he was Blow ME...lol (inside joke)
Then there was the time I dumped a full bucket into the bobcat I was in because I didnt tilt forward as I was lifting. (that was funny as hell) It took hours to clean it out.
One morning I was walking out the front door to go to work and I looked right at the freshly painted thunder-bird behind my truck,(that I just got back from crashing in a different stoned moment) but I got in the truck anyway, and backed right into it and knocked it out into the street. Smashed it again.
And there was the time I broke three ribs and my collar bone while crashing spectacularly down a hill I had no business trying to climb on my four wheeler. (in front of everyone) That was on of my "Hey, watch this!" moments.
I could go on and on. I just don't care how many stupid moments I have, I love my weed.

No offense but if I was you, I would stop smoking. Hitting your own car is where I draw the line. Boooooooo. lol

first of all i dont approve of smoking and driving but one time i smoked some herb that was sooo strong when i was driving home i couldnt feel my hands any more.... i could see them and operate them but i couldnt feel them. At least i didnt get all anxiety ridden or anything.... it was funny at the time..

Back
Top Bottom