Raid On THC In Studio City

Spliff Twister

Earlier today, the DEA blazed into the doors of THC on Ventura street in full riot gear wielding shotguns, purportedly as part of an "unrelated criminal investigation." It appears four people were taken away in handcuffs, and several patients reported having their medicine taken from them and being treated unkindly by the officers. One chronic pain patient who was inside the collective at the time called ASA and reported that the DEA busted through the door brandishing guns and forced him to the ground by the officers . The patient was completely shaken by the experience and reported dismay in having "no recourse" to retrieve the medicine they stole. Witnessed said that the officers removed medicine from the inside in large boxes. It is uncertain how involved the LAPD was in the raid, although they were spotted 'securing
the perimeter.' At least 40 people were protesting outside during the raid, bearing signs and chanting.

..'It is uncertain how involved the LAPD was in the raid, although they were spotted 'securing
the perimeter.'
Once again.. the DEA never works on its own, they are always invited.. or they convince local peace officers to work with them.

When are our political powers and California Police officers going to learn to JUST SAY NO! ..to the DEA.

Damn.Even though I am a little farther from the front lines then you guys everytime I hear about this it makes me sad. Its a like we are
all most there
But not just yet. Did the chronic pain pt. get some meds? God I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom