Rain Science Grow Bags

sfgiantsfan

Hey all,
I just finished a grow with Rain Science grow bags and I wanted to pass along how impressed I am with the performance of these bags. While there are a lot of variables at play, as we all know, my yield increased using them for this grow over my last grow with the same conditions, soil, temps/humidity and strain. I've yielded as much from two plants as I did from 3 plants in the grow before last.

What also impressed me was cleaning them for reuse was a breeze and they came out just like brand new. My smart pots never came out this nice after cleaning.

They aren't paying me so this is just an endorsement of a product I used and really like. Thought it might help someone.

Thanks!

Yeah so I thought I was going to out do my last harvest of 3 plants with just two plants but I didn't realize how by how much. Now that I'm dried, my most recent 2 plant grow out did my last 3 plant grow by an ounce and a half. The only difference was the bags. Stain, dirt, watering was all the same. I don't know why they made such a big difference...could it have been topping?? I thought maybe it would make a little difference but not that much...

Crazy..

Back
Top Bottom