Random outdoor FL grow

CandyHazeFL

Hi everyone im sick and tired of spending all my money on MJ and have more seeds then to know what to do with. Begining in Feb i sprouted 6 seedlings and kept them in my yard untill just last week when i had to transplant them out in the woods. I know this isnt the right time to plant but like i said i just wanna get experiance with these things. I planted the babies in 3 diffrent spots 2 are located around blackberry bushes so im hoping that will help with the deer and intruders due to the thorns everywhere. There is a watering hole near by that i can get water from. My first questions would be what are things i should do if i can go out there once a week. The plants are about 4 inches tall with the second and third true leaves showing. Thanks for any help and ill try to get some pics up this week if i can. Mahalo

i sooo wish i could start my outdoor crop, but i live in indiana and we just got an inch and a half of snow last night......:(

but i mean as far as taking care of them, try and get some nutrients to them when you go. remember to only use a 1/4 dose to start with. and keep an eye on bugs man.

Thanks guys. Any tips on which nutes to use on these outdoor girls (wishfull thinking). Is there some kind of pellet or anything with a slow release?

As for timing anyone know what may happen to these girls? :420:

probably will be done in October as long as the elements dont kill them. you could dig a hole in the earth and transplant the plant into it and pour time released nutrient soil in it

Ok thats what i have been reading i just wasnt sure cause a few of my friends told me it might be too early to plant.

As far as the hole what do u think? Like a 40lb bag in each hole??

:420:

make the hole about a foot wide and 2 feet deep and fill er up. i have no clue about how much weight it'll take to fill it in though. But 40lbs should be plenty

Ok thats what i have been reading i just wasnt sure cause a few of my friends told me it might be too early to plant.

As far as the hole what do u think? Like a 40lb bag in each hole??

:420:

Well if you think its too early then maybe you shouldn't plant them yet, i just dont know how you intend on keeping them alive. I imagine though your down south Florida is probably kinda cold/rainy right now? i mean if your temps are not dropping below 65*F on any given night then you should be fine to grow them outdoors, if not try to get them in a friends house or something and get a few florescent lights on them? pce

As for timing anyone know what may happen to these girls?

They'll start flowering as soon as they're mature enough because there aren't enough daylight hours at present to prevent it?

Just got back in town and hoping to get out there tonight get a few pictures. I planted them in the native soil so for these im just going to leave them. I have 4 more seedlings that have sprouted and plan to dig the holes for those. Weather has been beautiful im sure they have flourished.

Back
Top Bottom