Rapid pH drop - Help

oldmann

I Think I put a stupid title last time

I need help I have 12 pot hydro 4 weeks in to bloom they used very much wather in 48 houers my neck and frost made it hard for me for two Days so ec go from 1,5-2,0 very much wather and ec vas ok again one week later ph drop very much thats two Days ago I change wather my rainwather is 6,0 I also use some oilmix calld SM 90 the ph drop very much again for example last night six oclock I put ph to 6,0 12 houer later this morning six oclock when I pump out the last comming from pots was 4,2 help me please other levels like temp % wather I Think is ok

pH tends to drop in bloom for me in my dwc buckets also. Just what it does. Adjust it and move on. My girls drink about a gallon a day on average, so I have to tend to them Every day.

Edit: I would not use rain water. I realize outside plants get plenty of it, however inside you can do better. Think of all the pollution the water picks up as it falls. Acid rain? Low pH? Hmmmmmm. Think about that one for a bit.

Thank you Rifleman but the ph go down from 6 til 4,2 in pots in only 7 houers. two days ago the wather smell no good but thats not so much any more. about water my tap water is very hard ph very high much iron my mother gro very much some years ago and she say never use tap water. the rainwater was 7-7,3 one month ago and I don`t live close to big town or factorys we have a lot of forrest here in Sweden one man say it can be root rot but if I look at roots they look very light and ok what I can see so I am very glad if I can get more help thanks

Yes I seed in a little pice of rockwoll and later put in clay pebbles. I have IWS 12 pot first time I use before I grow in soil.
about wather I say it use very much but the water never get low in pots only in reservoir (my spelling is not good but Iam sure you understand

You're spelling is fine, don't sweat it. I have read of people having pH problems with the clay pebbles. You should rinse them a ridiculous amount before using them. I placed mine in a very large tub with a screen over it and stuck the water hose in it and walked away. I hope this helps.

Thanks about clay pebbles I buy them in same store as pots and so and in grow the ph go up 0,2-0,4 every day and ec a Little down like you wuld Think is right after change water and go to bloom the ph change less and ec almost not at all so I add almost nothing still they grow like only crasy woman can and later this ph drop come Becase of this Companys making ph buffre 7,0 made more I checkt that every day I just could not belive the tester Now more last time I say from 6-4,2 in 7 houers next time was to long but I had no chance more early so 14 houer later change was only down to 5,2 out of pots Check in bucket than I check one by one tubes comming from pots all but one was 5,2 other was 4,2 this two pots had much smaller plants (thanks to a broken timer and connekted wrong I got some of my small Girls barbecude 42 deegre C and 20% humidity shit) After ph 5,2 I set on 6,2 8 houer later no change at all but ec go up from 1,8-2.0 they used only Little water The ec change come slow in maby 50-60 houers

Back
Top Bottom