Really confused - red weed? no smell? no taste?

kalevipoeg

Hello everyone, i have been smoking weed for 7months now, and yesterday i met up with one dealer and he gave me RED weed... I didnt take picture of it, but it was crystal as hell, it didnt smell at all, and it was fking dark red...
The guy said its "Red Skull Amnezia"... I'am kinda beginner and i trusted him..

So i went home, smoked a little... Taste and smell if i inhaled it was like idk what... Kinda like weed...

Called my friend who is more experienced smoker, and he didnt even get high.. All i got was little flow..

No red-eyes, no smell, no taste...

It was like you are 10% high... Little flow, cant explain that feeling...

So i'am asking for you guys to tell me what the f*ck this was? Was it weed or what?

And yes it looked exactly like real weed, but it was just dark-red and kinda sticky.

Re: Really confused (red weed? no smell? no taste?)

"Red Skull Amnezia"

Maybe it really did give you amnesia and you don't remember being high. LOL

If neither of you got any kind of buzz I would say you are a victim of a rip off.
Grow your own, it's really the only way to know what you are smoking.

Could be a sub species of a Panama Red but it must be pretty poor quality if you didn't get a buzz. I grow a sub species of the G13 strain that the terpenes have been bred out. It hardly smells at all. Makes it really nice for guerilla grows.

Okay, hes gone with his stuff for now on... Dont know where, but hes totally ignoring me etc... But okay thanks for information.

Smoke well :)

I just bought this also. Glad I am not the only one that got ripped off. 325 a z. I'm so pissed. What city are you near?

Looks like somebody is trying to sell the "legal buds" you see ads for. I had a friend who was hardheaded and wouldn't listen and bought the "legal buds" it looked Amazing but no smell and probably no taste he said he didn't get a buzz at all and it had names that sounded good so I'm assuming this joker figured he would try to pass it off as the real deal to noobs and at 325 a z its like 30 a z online... do the math... I agree with oldman grow ur own so you know what ya got.

Back
Top Bottom