Strains with great taste :)

Medicatetoday

Hello! :)

Its rare when i smoke a strain with a fruity or sweet taste to it in a joint / bong / pipe ...

Last week i harvested one Kaya 47 (Advanced Seeds) with a really citrusy/lemony type of smell, so GOOD,almost a fresh smell!
Yesterday i smoked one 0.7 gr joint with my friend ,the taste was just like burned herb, very hot smoke...
Why is this?
My Bubblegummer (Female Seeds) was very sweet and tasty,my Blue Mystic (Nirvana) was really fresh,woody,pineapple!...

My question is why some strains just taste like burned herb and others taste so good?

My Buds:
-Organic medicine
-They smell very nice
-Well dried
So i dont know what is the problem.

Maybe this strains with not a lot of taste when smoked, need to be cured to bring the taste?
I just cured one time one Bubblelicious (Nirvana) and the taste was very sweet... :)

So i appreciate some help because i like my buds with an awesome taste! :thumb:

Ps: Say the name of some strains with great taste and smell in your own experience.

Re: Strains with great taste. :)

I think you hit the nail on the head. The cure is very important to the quality of the finished meds IMHO. Good dry and cure = good meds.

Peace & Great Growin`.
YR

Strain, medium, nutrients, flush before harvest, drying method, and curing method all have an impact on whether or not its gonna smoke as well as it grew. I've smoked many different kinds, as most of us have, and the taste has not always matched how good it looked or how big the buds were. Lots of variables go into a good smoke. From germination to pipe, many contributers to the overall quality of the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom