Really need help here mildew

CrazyHazy

PLEASE ONLY ANSWER IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE!!!

Ok so we are 7 weeks and 2 days into bud and noticed mildew..We had it before at 4 weeks in and used defender once and it seemed it was gone. We saw no mildew until 2 days ago. Now we have mildew not too bad but I am noticing it seems to be right on some of the buds but if we break one open it is not inside. We sprayed with water ph2.5 yesterday but it does not seem much better today so the question is.

I see people talking about raising the temp to 100 degrees for 1 hour but how safe is that for the plants? Does turning the temp up that high not create more moisture? Can it damage the plant/buds? does it work to remove it all or only some?

Should we cut down 1 week early any other suggestions?

We have been running an extra de humidifier in there when the lights are off for the last few days. The humidity seems to only be really high when the lights are out , we think that is due to our weather as it seems we are not as insulated as we would like to be so with the lights off during the day it is really humid but it has to be as our AC can't handle the lights on in the day with the outside temps around here , again due to our improperly insulated roof.

Would lowering the temp bring the humidity in there down? What temperature would you recommend?

I'd recommend using lactobacillus acidophilus spray. I never used it before, but botanical research says it really works. I'm doing my own batch now for soil stimulation and for unexpected October/November surprises.

Another thing, which I just found out from Jorge Cervantes' video, is bacteria called bacillus subtilis. It is sold under name Serenade.

Back
Top Bottom