Red/Blue LED's As Only Source?

BikerBear

Hi Folks,

New grower here, with a quick question....

I am using a grow tent, all plants in soil. Would red/blue LED grow lights (similar to the picture below) be okay as the only source of light? Or should I mix with CFL / DayLight LED bulbs?

51ge3X-Ck8L.jpg

Thanks in advance!!!

I'm no expert, but that sounds kind of low.

I'll bet you find that the seedlings are really stretching to find light.

I've found that plants require increasingly more light as you move from seedling to veg to bloom.

If you're not getting enough light for your seedlings, you probably don't have enough for a good veg or bloom cycle either.

No all of them would barley grow one plant, as a rule of thumb u need 100w for first plant and 50w for each additional plant

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Great! Thank you very much for the advice.... I've changed 4 of the grow lights out for 100w/6500k Day Light bulbs. My plants are all about 12" tall now, and look very healthy! I'm hoping I have a good harvest in a few weeks time!

:cheer:

Great! Thank you very much for the advice.... I've changed 4 of the grow lights out for 100w/6500k Day Light bulbs. My plants are all about 12" tall now, and look very healthy! I'm hoping I have a good harvest in a few weeks time!

:cheer:
If u are flowering then u want mostly 2700k light with some 6500k but the 2700k will get them flowers going, have u flipped yet

If u are flowering then u want mostly 2700k light with some 6500k but the 2700k will get them flowers going, have u flipped yet

No, not quite.... I'm guessing it's still a few weeks away before the buds start.... I'll take some pictures and post tomorrow (Friday)...

When you asked if I have flipped yet, I'm assuming you're meaning have the plants started to bud??

Back
Top Bottom