Red Eyes

yeefoo

me and my friends have had many arguments over this, why do your eyes get red after smoking? some ppl said cuz u dont blink enough (which i dont think is right) and i remeber hearing some other ones but i dont remeber. if anyone knows the true reason then post it. e :grinjoint:

It probably has something to do with your blood vessels and THC's effects on the circulatory system.

Kittyloaf said:
Smoke is a severe eye irritant.
Yeah but you don't see people who smoke cigs with bloodshot eyes like when one smokes pot.
Also, your eyes get red even when you eat a hash brownie or something like that.

I think it has something to do with thc dehydrating the body. Notice that if u drink water it gets better. Or if u put eye drops in all that does is hydrate them right?

the eye drops do more than jus hydrate them, its like medicine kinda. sometimes i when my eyes are like bloodshot its fun going places, i can act normal (normal high) cuz people already know i am

J842P said:
Yeah but you don't see people who smoke cigs with bloodshot eyes like when one smokes pot.
Also, your eyes get red even when you eat a hash brownie or something like that.

yeah but you have to consider that marijuana smoke is a lot different than cigarette smoke.

i'm pretty sure it was explaned in a thread befor. . . cant remember what one. . . but it did have something to do with dehydration i beleive

Back
Top Bottom