Red Poison - Auto White Widow - Auto Bubblelicious - DWC - LED

friedeyez

IMAG032821.jpg
:cheer:Today I planted my three beans. One LED has a bloom and veg the other just has bloom. Shall I use the light of the bloom LED along with the light from the other LED veg? Will that affect the two week veg cycle of the autos? They haven't hatched yet. I have them in the dark with pumps on. WISH ME LUCK. I'm going hard to max out on gram/watt.

Red poison (sweet seeds)
Auto Bubblelicious (nirvana)
Auto White Widow (pyramid seeds)
Advanced Platinum LED 300W
Superior LED 450W

Since your grow chamber is short, just keep the blue spectrum LED in veg. That will keep it short, compact, with more bud sites. If you add red spectrum it will stretch, and your yield will suffer. GL friend!

Since your grow chamber is short, just keep the blue spectrum LED in veg. That will keep it short, compact, with more bud sites. If you add red spectrum it will stretch, and your yield will suffer. GL friend!

Thanks
I have a 7ft ceiling 5x5 gorilla grow tent. I should have mentioned that. I do plan on scroging this grow though. Do you think the red will make it begin to flower prematurely?

I think Platinum L.E.D has enough spectrum to not stretch plant . You can go with it. But Red led I think you should add it in the last when you flower is blooming.

In my grow tap water, it doesn't kill my plant I think because it's in soil.

PS. many grower had start with Hps and done with it.

I think Platinum L.E.D has enough spectrum to not stretch plant . You can go with it. But Red led I think you should add it in the last when you flower is blooming.

In my grow tap water, it doesn't kill my plant I think because it's in soil.

PS. many grower had start with Hps and done with it.

I have a genesis hps 1000 watt with a digital Solis tek remote controlled ballast. I just didn't want to deal with the heat issues. I'm thinking during flush I may set it up though. I just have to buy a reflector. Probably a parabolic reflector...

:yummy::roorrip:I hit a rut I mistakenly made my rockwool cubes over saturated. By putting9 the seedlings through foil and wrapping the foil over my netpots I created a humid environment I saw my bubbleicious coytelydons (baby leaves) wilting after just a few hours before the had so much vigor. I pulled the foil away and sure buff the rockwool cubes we way superior wet to the touch. I removed the foil and placed the fan inside the tent. The red poison baby leaves are turning green but she's starting to stand up. So I figure maybe the fan and some air movement might resuscitate my bubblelicious and white widow. The bubblelicious was lookin way worse than my widow. That air movement I hope will do the job. I'll check up on them tomorrow. I can't wait to add a droplet of this rapid start to each reservoir. Maybe at day 7 or 8. That rapid start in hydro is ridiculous! As far as BIG BUD OR KOOL BLOOM does anyone have any picks? And why? I'm thinking about getting some BIG BUD but I already have a bottle of KOOL BLOOM. I'm growing for quantity. Any advice anybody???

:Namaste: 420 world
One of my reservoirs are looking cloudy and smells awful. I used a lid of a unsuccessful grow on this reservoir. My thinking is maybe the lid had bad bacteria shot underneath and that has made my water stink and cloudy I also think that the seedling is being affected by it simply because the two leaves are not a strong dark green and are showing a hue of yellow. So does this mean my rockwool is fucked from infection?? I have got to kill whatever is doing this asap. First I'm flush the old water. Then clean the lid as far as my net pot??? The roots have not come out yet and I don't want to shock them. I want to kill this germ now without murdering my blubblelicious. Anybody have any bright ideas???

Red poisons are beautiful plants and pretty easy to grow I'm doing one now and it truly doesn't need much mine is in a 25l pot with Algoflash universal soil it has 3 months of fertilizer already added i haven't added anything to the mix except for a few jiffy pods i expanded and then broke up to add into the mix. Everything seems to be going damn good she just started to flower maybe a week ago. Its pictured here oh and no lights only window love an when little it when under 30w 6400k for a few hours at night. Thats not nute burn on the leaf just the light

1424354338653.jpg

Red poisons are beautiful plants and pretty easy to grow I'm doing one now and it truly doesn't need much mine is in a 25l pot with Algoflash universal soil it has 3 months of fertilizer already added i haven't added anything to the mix except for a few jiffy pods i expanded and then broke up to add into the mix. Everything seems to be going damn good she just started to flower maybe a week ago. Its pictured here oh and no lights only window love an when little it when under 30w 6400k for a few hours at night. Thats not nute burn on the leaf just the light

1424354338653.jpg

Pretty nice. Thanks for the share :Namaste:

IMAG035820.jpg
IMAG035916.jpg
The bubblelicious is dead. I destroyed the roots by adding too much peroxide to the seedling.

I think the white widow is stunted. There are no roots coming from the net pot to the reservoir at all. The first set of true leaves were light green now their showing a purple speckled color. It's fourth shoot is busting out. I have no nute burn. I have added a helluva lot of rapid start between yesterday and today maybe 2.5 ml to a 8 gallon res.I added some sensisym yesterday about 1.5ml. Some fluora duo A about 2ml. And a half ml of silica. If by next Sunday these roots aren't touching the res this bad boy is getting pulled!

1424774042361.jpg

here's my two week old strike auto from Queen seeds (freebie grain) and below is the red poison started flowering at about week 4 now at week 5 from germination

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom