Rediscovering the green love at an adult age

Bishnoi

Fraters and sorors.

Hello.

Im glad to have found this forum, I found it thanks to canuckgal helping me out in another part of the internet. Im here basically because Im rediscovering one of natures most wonderful medicine.
Turning to the late 30s of age and current line of work in the big city I need a stress relief when I come back home to the country. This summer it was so bad that i had a couple of panic attacks. So I turned to official channels such as doctors, massage etc but I usually enjoy treating myself since I know myself pretty good compared to strangers.
So I turned back to meditation, my own kind of mindfulness, nature and the stars :love:. And cannabis.
The last couple of weeks I have cried so many tears of love, of overwhelming feelings of connecting to nature again. Its good. My writing has accelerated and I have a deeper peace. But also deeper concern, for our mother planet... These aren't new feelings, just they have been dusted of, allowed a voice again. Im not turning neo-hippie on ya! :laughtwo: Sorry for the essay.

Through internet I rediscovered the therapeutic world of canna, in a more sensible way than in my earlier days: micro hits to just treat the symptoms, not get necessarily get high (eat til your not hungry, not til your full). Vaporizers, how wonderful, genius! I can decide to vape away THC if I only want CBD and so on. And then, the natural step after buying from so-so sources, growing is of course the way to go. I want control of what I treat myself with, what blanket a wrap around my sometimes high strung nerves. So here I am, soon ready to grow and hoping to make a journal and hopefully get an advice or two along the way. And hopefully I will be able to return the favor, here at 420.

//Tranquil wishes
Bishnoi
:Namaste:

Re: Rediscovering the green love at an adult age.

welcome Bishnoi!!

im new to this site too and can definitely appreciate your rediscovery of this wonderful medicine! in my youth i used to go a bit harder and abuse it, as so many do- as with so many different things.. but now i appreciate it in balance and find it such a wonderful compliment to naturally occurring, beautiful moments in life.. whether it be a small cone before yoga or meditation.. a toke while walking through a park or to just sit by a water fall or ocean and listen to the sound of the water, or any other wonder-filled moment in life- especially with my 11mnth old daughter and partner- its almost as though she knows my mind and heart are more open when im 'high' and giving her cuddles :cheesygrinsmiley:

its always a pleasure to hear of others deep and abiding appreciation of this herb, which in my honest opinion is a complete blessing from mother nature...a gift to us, her children.

welcome to 420mag! and i hope your future grows are fruitful and abundant!

Peace :peace::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom