Reflexs Grow Journal!

R3713X

Hey everybody I am gona start growing in two weeks or earlier, but before I do I want some help!

My space will be a 1*1*1,2meter(or a little smaller) thick-paper or wooden box and I am gonna paint its walls white.
The light will be Sonlight AGRO 400W 58k lumen/128k phyto lumen will a Long-gloss 50v refelctor.
I will also use In-line Extractor fan BLAUBERG TUBO-15cm 361m3/h with a Carbon Filter 12,5cm (365m3/h) and a high performance fan 12 x 12cm 220-240V.
I also have CO2 Tabs 60pcs.

My soil will be the:
White peat (80%)
Black peat (10%)
Perlite (8%)
CaCo3,Fertilizer,Trace elements (2%)
pH (6,0), color brown.
I am gonna use lime juice to make the pH hit 6.5 and also I will add perlite to it so its like 40%-50% perlite .
My fertilizers will be fox farm trio soil fertilizers.
My stain will be caramelicius.

So I have some questions:
If I want to harvest in 8-10 weeks what should I do?
How many plant should I get in there to get about 150grams?
Should I get a better soil cause the CaCo3,Fertilizer,Trace elements (2%) may really mess the fox farm fertilizers?
Are these fans enough?

Some changes...

My space is now my closet 1*0,5*2meters :p

I will use a 50/50 mix of coco and perlite because I found out that peat moss dont like fertilizers

My 10 seeds are feminized caramelicius strain from AMS and I want to harvest in about 10 weeks.

Right now I would really appreciate to hear your opinions since its my first grow ever, also I have no friends that have grow cannabis so all the info I can have is from the internet!

I need to know if I may have heat problems,
I need to know how many gallons should my pots be to have optimal results in 10 weeks...
And I need to know how many plants to get in there!

PLEASE HEELP!

I did a mistale with the time I am goint to harvest...
I am just gonna do a quick veg. Depending on my wallet I may add a few more things to make this really great.

My next reply will be next month with photos and stuff.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom