Regret whats your biggest regret in life ?

doobien

Path Of Destruction​

In my life I've had a lot of regrets, and It wasn't easy pinning it down to one. Though one re gret will always follow me, and this was my biggest mistake in my life. In my destructive past my woman had always been show pieces, and never drove me to happiness just exstacey . Of course they were beautiful but never did they once balance my life or inspire me for greatness . I need a good woman in my life I'll admit it, and to me my biggest failure is being single and alone. At thirty seven going to the bars to find a woman seems next to impossible, and the odd's of finding a good woman at the bar is a million two one. Especially when It's allready happened once.

COINCIDENTLY this was my biggest regret in life. One night in my companies prime my business partner and I. Took our general mgr, and our sub contractor out to a bar called Wild Woody's. This bar was known for salty woman, dirty dancing, and shooting pool. Our G.M was about 6-11 and built like Bull from night court, and my business partner the same. They were always my bodyguards being a whore in the bar I definitely pissed off a few people in my past. At this point I felt untouchable between my red jaguar and a vengeance for lust I felt anything was in my reach. Like any night It was your typical bar pitches stories and drinking. My nick name at the point was fast Eddie, and I dressed and played the part to a tee. I met this really cool woman that night, and she was definitely attractive. At the time I was more into the flavor of the night, and also had a following of bar whores were ever I went. I wasn't hard to find for the Lady's Thursday night was the metro cafe, and Saturday was wild woodies. If you were one of my freinds your drinks were always free and that went for any of their girl friends as well.

This girl was really different, and I actually ended up dating here for a while. For me to meat a woman and not sleep with her that night was very rare. Especially getting a second date I'd hardly take the chance of not getting a piece two times in a row. At this point in my life I was very shallow and vein. This girl had something my other woman never possed. This girl was independent, and also had moralls and a great job . Not only that but her parents were very rich, and really cool people. I remember on our second date she Invited me to spend the night, and was my best second date of my life. I took her two Ruth's criss steak house, and got my traditional server by request and a bottle of Opus One. Evan early on in the evening we just clicked we ended up splitting the salmon and fillet and basically eating each others food. You could easily catch a few great moment's at any time, and I really enjoy feeding her dessert spoon by spoon. After the bottle of wine she suggested we go to her house, and safely stay in and get drunk. I was thinking hell yea I'm in, and was definitely loving it.

On the way to her house she asked me to stop at a liquor store,and I agreed. Upon arriving she jumped out and asked if I needed anything and I responded no. She already mentioned she had a bar at home. She comes out with a bottle of crown royal, and says thanks for dinner and plants me a nice kiss. How rare is this I showed her my appreciation by getting her door and returning a kiss. Arriving at her house I realized this girl had her shit together, and she lit the fire and poured me a cocktail. She aslo mentioned I could go outside If I ever needed to smoke a cigarette, and the fact she appreciated my honesty about my smoking pot. She then mentions it wouldn't offend her If I wanted to smoke a joint as well.

After hours of getting to now each other better we decided to head to the bedroom to retire. She brings me in her room and tells me to get comfortable, and she'd be right back. Kelly returns in a nice thong and topless, and walks in as comfortable as if she was fully clothed. Kelly than offers to give me a back rub, and I obviously accept. While getting a back massage she explains she's a virgin and saving herself for marriage, and also explains she's very well capable of keeping a mans attention. Needless to say I got an Amazing back rub and blow job to boot, and yes she even swallowed. I returned the favor as well, and remember how horny she'd get and tasted like honey.

From here we started dating and I'd come over and spend the night about three times a week. Every time I spent the evening it was always the same, and I took it for granite. She'd always have a great dinner prepared , and after wards it was usually a doobie and a drink in her back yard. The night were always the same a blow job and back rub, and an occasional hand job from hell. After a few months I Evan met her parents, and she met mine as well.tis it self was very rare and my parents excepted her with open arms. I took them all to Ruth's criss steak house, and we were one happy family. To be honest you couldn't find a better girl , and I was lucky to have her fall in love with me. One night for no reason what so ever I completely blew her off, and never spoke to her again. At this point I was a cold bastard and could care less if she was home alone waighting for me. and didn't blink an eye of the pain I caused her in doing so. Still today I'm not sure why I did this, and what happens next is the opitimey of how much of an asshole I really was and became.

About two years later I return to the same bar with my GM and business partner. As usual whoring around and picking up woman. Like nothing I approach this girl, and give her my best line at the time. This sweet girl looks up at me and says doobien real sternly. I kinda freaked out and mentioned how do you know me. She mentions the dinner she cooked for me, and comments on the bottle crown royal she no longer stocks in her bar. All of a sudden it dawns on me, and Immediately hear her response followed by a slap across my face, and also mentioned I was a Fucking asshole. Kelly left in tears, and I probably went home with a bar slut.

This girl could of been my wife, and my perfect compliment to me. Unfortunately I was still in my own world of seeking the ultimate Quest in pleasure, and I wasn't yet ready for happiness.

this is my ultimate regret in life, and really shows what an asshole I was, and am trying to change.

Enjoy a day in my life I'm lucky to be a live to tell the story.

doobien.com

why do i get the feeling you are just a big lie, and every post is a shameless plug of your website/story thing
edit: again i could be wrong..

DjCav said:
why do i get the feeling you are just a big lie, and every post is a shameless plug of your website/story thing
edit: again i could be wrong..

Ive heard it a million times my experiences in posting in message boards inspired me to right my auto biography. The Idea of being a posser becomes crazy if you get to no me. Recanting my life threw my writing has helped me and many others threw the experiences Ive had.

I didn't get a proffesional forum to be a posser it's purpose is to communicate to the world threw my eye's and my experiences.

doobien

oh not ur 37 and an asshole! And you finaly noticed congrats
my biggest regret in life was reading that
can i have the last 5 minuets of my life back??

thanks for the flame

r2detour said:
oh not ur 37 and an asshole! And you finaly noticed congrats
my biggest regret in life was reading that
can i have the last 5 minuets of my life back??

iT SHOWS ME YOUR WEAK.

doobien said:
iT SHOWS ME YOUR WEAK.

Don't listen to 'em, they're young dumb and full of cum.

Hey guys, how about instead of telling people their shit sucks and they are a big lie, why don't you try giving them some constructive criticism on how to make their story better? Or tell them what you don't like about it. You hardly know this guy and your taking shit out on him cause you think he's fake, right, good choice boys, let's take the stupid nonsence insults back to freshman year and start treating people with respect.

Yeah, some of the people here are assholes...

ok im not saying hes a "poser" im saying it seems like this man talks about his jaguar and this and that, if your so rich why dont you have pictures of any of this????? let me see a picture of you and all you have aquired from your years and years of accomplishes and i shall shut up

Dank420 said:
Don't listen to 'em, they're young dumb and full of cum.

Hey guys, how about instead of telling people their shit sucks and they are a big lie, why don't you try giving them some constructive criticism on how to make their story better? Or tell them what you don't like about it. You hardly know this guy and your taking shit out on him cause he's fake, right, good choice boys, let's take the stupid nonsence insults back to freshman year and start treating people with respect.
most of this stuff is just a plug in for his site
Just a giant advertisment he contributes adds and wastes web space so he can get his hit counter up
u said it urself hes fake, we take it out on him because he wastes our precious pot smoking time (which is abundant all the same)

doobien said:
iT SHOWS ME YOUR WEAK.
ur cap locks show me your a sad sad person who cant stand up and be a man and take the truth your story is a way for u to tell people " Im a rich asshole buhoo this girl didnt give in on the first date and i blew her off for no reason just because im afraid of commitment"
if ur so rich get a phycologist and seak help

r2detour said:
Just a giant advertisment he contributes adds and wastes web space so he can get his hit counter up
u said it urself hes fake, we take it out on him because he wastes our precious pot smoking time (which is abundant all the same)

Yea because god knows, if you own a website the first thing you want to do when you wake up in the morning is check your hit counter...

When I said he was fake it was actually a misswording of sorts, I got a million things on my mind, but that's besides the point.

All I know is, I enjoy reading his stories, and don't belive his stories are fake. Maybe a bit embellished, but who doesn't ebellish a bit? Knocking someone for typing up something that happend to 'em, is like knocking on someone for smoking weed, it's his life, he can do what he wants, and tell as many people as he wants. Some people are storytellers and some are not, what's there to say?

r2detour said:
ur cap locks show me your a sad sad person who cant stand up and be a man and take the truth your story is a way for u to tell people " Im a rich asshole buhoo this girl didnt give in on the first date and i blew her off for no reason just because im afraid of commitment"
if ur so rich get a phycologist and seak help

Your comments show me your ignorant.

Dude you need help if you can't grasp a simple concept of someone telling a story of them selves. It's a story that obviously took place a while ago, he has obviously hinted he is a changed man, he is not the same person he used to be. Grow up man quit knocking on him for petty shit your just searching around his posts for.

Seriously guys, this is one of the most interesting members who has joined the forums in a while, and sounds a lot older than all of you little whiney bitches...
He is just what the story forum needs...

Dank420 said:
Yea because god knows, if you own a website the first thing you want to do when you wake up in the morning is check your hit counter...

When I said he was fake it was actually a misswording of sorts, I got a million things on my mind, but that's besides the point.

All I know is, I enjoy reading his stories, and don't belive his stories are fake. Maybe a bit embellished, but who doesn't ebellish a bit? Knocking someone for typing up something that happend to 'em, is like knocking on someone for smoking weed, it's his life, he can do what he wants, and tell as many people as he wants. Some people are storytellers and some are not, what's there to say?

Your comments show me your ignorant.

Dude you need help if you can't grasp a simple concept of someone telling a story of them selves. It's a story that obviously took place a while ago, he has obviously hinted he is a changed man, he is not the same person he used to be. Grow up man quit knocking on him for petty shit your just searching around his posts for.
only reason he "changed" was he got bitch slapped by his former bitch which put him back in line
considering the theme of his site is his own failures and he comes here talking about all his fualts
I'd like to hear a positive story instead of these regret storeys about how bad he fucked up

j842p said:
Seriously guys, this is one of the most interesting members who has joined the forums in a while, and sounds a lot older than all of you little whiney bitches...
He is just what the story forum needs...
he is more mature then most members (besides the it shows ur weakness posts) but i cant stand these pity stories
the only thing they have to do with weed is the fact that he mentions he smoked weed in the story

This site doesn't have pop-up posts. If you don't agree with what somone says, stories they post, pics they post, just don't read em. How many poeple have been flamed for lieing on here that were accually telling the truth? Like Dank420 said, "let's take the stupid nonsence insults back to freshman year and start treating people with respect." Why immediatly call out someone for lieing. How do we really know if anyone on these boards is accually telling the truth?

r2detour said:
agreed, but whatever detained is right i dont have to click the thread, He does create alot of drama, if i wanted that id watch MTV

Detained said:
This site doesn't have pop-up posts. If you don't agree with what somone says, stories they post, pics they post, just don't read em. How many poeple have been flamed for lieing on here that were accually telling the truth? Like Dank420 said, "let's take the stupid nonsence insults back to freshman year and start treating people with respect." Why immediatly call out someone for lieing. How do we really know if anyone on these boards is accually telling the truth?
you caught me im a cop and im gonna go on a road trip to all of y'all's houses!
see u there!

yall n00bs stfu...

nice story doobien.. i like hearing all ur stories, if this is the doobien from overgrow?
nice stories on there, it shows how mature u are!

Back
Top Bottom