Requesting advice about some leaves turning a little yellow, tips curling up

MrRude Snowman- You say to hold off adding nutrients until maybe the very end of the flowering stage. Can you tell me what you mean by that? Do you mean I should consider adding nutrients two to three weeks before the plants are theoretically ready for harvest, and then flush with just water the last couple weeks? Or?

Also would you or anyone else happen to know of a book or a web site that offers reliable information about all aspects of growing cannabis in grow rooms (and maybe outside too)? I have some clones I want to grow as mother plants and I think they're almost ready for their first prune. I'd like some advice on what to do and when it should be done but as you well know there's no shortage of sometimes conflicting information on the web.

I was hoping there might be some solid one-stop information sources you or others could recommend. This forum seems really solid but I'm not sure I have the patience to search for answers through all the posts each time I have a question- or continuing to hassle people with questions that've been asked/answered many times over. Thanks for any suggestions!!

Back
Top Bottom