Leaves are turning yellow

bchcan

420 Member
I started this post in Introductions but I am attempting to move it here.

Hi. I'm at day 41 of the flowering stage of my first grow. The buds appear to be looking good but the leaves are turning yellow and spotted. The heat in the grow room was hotter than normal when the light is on the past 10 days at 86F but a bigger fan is now keeping it at about 81F. When lights are off, the temp is about 68.5F. The light is about 15" from the plant.

Could the yellowing leaves be from nutrients, excessive heat or maybe too close to the light. I have a 480Watt DIY light for a 17 sq.ft. room with only one plant at this time as I took one of my 4 plants from outside when it was about 30" high to see how it flowers inside vs the the rest outside in a similar size plastic greenhouse. Those 3 are over 6 feet high, no problems with leaf discolouration but have much smaller buds at this time (Sept 2).

Any help with what could be yellowing the leaves would be appreciated as this is my first crop, ever.

Attachments

• Flow d41 a.jpg
    Flow d41 a.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Flow d41 b.jpg
    Flow d41 b.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Flow d41 c.jpg
    Flow d41 c.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Flow d41 d.jpg
    Flow d41 d.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Flow d41 e.jpg
    Flow d41 e.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 70
I have a plant looking even uglier than yours. After 40 days they will burn up fan leaves perfectly normal. Dont need to feed her anything just water unless you are in a soil-less medium like Coco or Peat moss.

Back
Top Bottom