Reservoir & Drip Irrigation System

My nutrient flow rate is about 1.13 l/min for four plants. I water for 1min 48 sec so each plant gets about 500ml.

Thanks a million!

Does the pot size, watering frequency and amount of water produce runoff for you?

Im noticing when I water they droop / have no oxygen so it must be too much water I've been giving them. Thanks buddy!

Thanks dude,

The whole water to runoff thing, keep thinking the big guys just say it so you use more of your nutes haha.

Big believer if ya recieve you should give, I've got another thread going about adding some living microbes to a coco grow if you're interested at all in that.

OT LINK:

Thanks again!

I'm currently using all 1/4" line. When I raised fuchsias for sale I had 1/2" distribution lines with 1/4" barbed inserts. I never noticed any leaks. I used a punch bought for the job.

I'm currently using all 1/4" line. When I raised fuchsias for sale I had 1/2" distribution lines with 1/4" barbed inserts. I never noticed any leaks. I used a punch bought for the job.

Awesome. Think my drip irrigation system is all pieced and parted now. Appreciate your help on understanding watering systems.

After three days my pH has gone up 0.07 from 6.24 ± 0.04 in three days. This is in a non-aerated drain to waste coco/perlite system, using General Hydroponics' Flora Trio and supplements in the Bloom and Ripen stage.

The keys here are non-aerated, and drain to waste. An aerated, recirculating system may be different.
Hey man. I know it's an old post but how has this been working for you? Are you still not using an air stone? Do you use floralicious plus in your solution?

Hey man. I know it's an old post but how has this been working for you? Are you still not using an air stone? Do you use floralicious plus in your solution?

I don't use air stones in my tanks. My plants seem happy without them. I do use Floralicious Plus during bloom, as the bloom version was not available when I bought it. They don't get much, only about 0.09ml/l (1.6ml/18l)of water. Label strength is 0.25ml/l, so 35% the same as my other nutrients.

I don't use air stones in my tanks. My plants seem happy without them. I do use Floralicious Plus during bloom, as the bloom version was not available when I bought it. They don't get much, only about 0.09ml/l (1.6ml/18l)of water. Label strength is 0.25ml/l, so 35% the same as my other nutrients.
Does your pH stay where you put it or does it rise a bit? I added floralicious to the mix last time and I think it separated after 12 hours in the rez. I add it last any tips on keeping the solution stable with it?

I stir after adding Armor Si, and CALiMAGic, then again just before adding the Floralicious. Floralicious is the second last supplement I add. Liquid or Dry KoolBloom is last. Very little drops out.

I stir after adding Armor Si, and CALiMAGic, then again just before adding the Floralicious. Floralicious is the second last supplement I add. Liquid or Dry KoolBloom is last. Very little drops out.

So thanks again for the tips.
I left my solution for 2 nights without an air stone and the pH stayed pretty much where i left it. i didn't add any floralicious yet. might wait until flower too. when i do i'll use less than what they recommend.

Back
Top Bottom