Returning to reality

Sarcasmic

I was an avid smoker for many years, I was a highly functional "stoner". Then life happened and after some rash decisions, completely related to my stopping smoking and taking up drinking, my life began a slow spiral into horror. Within the past few months I have purchased the first marijuana I have bought in a very long time, and I am quite glad that I did. I am no longer drinking, I am getting ready to quit smoking tobacco, and my energy levels are through the roof.

There is an upside to the changes, and increases in the strength of, weed. I am able to consume far less than I used to, and meet it out to last me quite awhile. I joined this forum because I found some very useful information as to how I can partake in forms other than smoking. (Getting a little worried about my lungs in my middle years.)

I look forward to learning and growing with you all, no pun intended.

-Resist the machine, lest you become fuel.

Re: Returning to reality.

Glad you found your way. You'll find that you'll need to smoke a bit more after awhile but that's normal.
I've never enjoyed the effects of alcohol so fortunately I've never been that into it but have seen lots of bad things happen with it's use. MJ is so much better.

:welcome: Sarcasmic. Sounds like your journey has been hard. :bravo:

You'll find lots of good information here on making cannabutter, edibles and vaporising.

If you're in :420: you're in the right place.

:welcome: Sarcasmic to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

A lot of people are finding the same reason to switch from alcohol, a very positive move. I drank for over 40 years straight and have smoked for 45, finally gave up the alcohol. Its just not worth the damage it does.
Smoking for over 45 years and have absolutely no lung issues. Smoking blunts has always been my preferred method. If smoking cannabis caused lung problems I would be a perfect subject but there is no lung damage.
Was even going to donate a lung to save my brothers life but the hospital did a blood test and found cannabis. Nothing wrong with the lungs but I smoked cannabis so they let my brother die a painful death.

A lot of people are finding the same reason to switch from alcohol, a very positive move. I drank for over 40 years straight and have smoked for 45, finally gave up the alcohol. Its just not worth the damage it does.
Smoking for over 45 years and have absolutely no lung issues. Smoking blunts has always been my preferred method. If smoking cannabis caused lung problems I would be a perfect subject but there is no lung damage.
Was even going to donate a lung to save my brothers life but the hospital did a blood test and found cannabis. Nothing wrong with the lungs but I smoked cannabis so they let my brother die a painful death.

Well that is just stupid god damn our parenting government that's why I vote the way I do. They shouldn't make our choices for us. Don't even get me going on Obama or his crap leadership his affordable care act costs my wife myself and our daughter almost 15,000$ a year now. After our insurance jumped through the roof.

But hey welcome to 420 man.

Back
Top Bottom