Rhino 33 Days Into Flower With Pics!

Re: Rhino, 33 days into flower, with pics!

5TURBO, Sorry I came in late here. But I see that the new ones are on their way up and growing. The Rhino buds are looking healthy very healthy. We appreciate your sharing with the rest of us here the progress. Many people learn from growers like yourself.

5TURBO, Sorry I came in late here. But I see that the new ones are on their way up and growing. The Rhino buds are looking healthy very healthy. We appreciate your sharing with the rest of us here the progress. Many people learn from growers like yourself.

thx Cherma, keep youself locked in!!

I am growing White Rhino for the 1st time. I just got a 30X microscope and notice that the trichs are clear at 51 days in the flowering phase. Is this normal?

How many days did you flower before you started flushing?
Do the trichs turn amber doing flushing?

02_16_2009_002.jpg

How many days did you flower before you started flushing?
Do the trichs turn amber doing flushing?
02_16_2009_002.jpg

mate i started flushing 55 days into flower, but every strain will be different, every setup different and every plant different!

keep doing what your doing, plants looking good!

i would probaly, keep feeding for another week then see what your plants look like.

take your time, dont rush, it will be worth it, i promise!! ;)

Thanks man. I will be patient. I will change my nutrients one more time before I start flushing. I change my nutrients biweekly.
I find your thread very helpful.
Peace.

mate i started flushing 55 days into flower, but every strain will be different, every setup different and every plant different!
They are some who do not realize this. I have no doubt that you know there is a difference. Good Job.

thanks for all the comments peeps, nice to know your enjoying the grow!! :grinjoint:

how tall were your plants when you started 12/12?

my plants were about 1.5ft tall when i switch to 12/12, but you need to always remember your plants will double or treble in size once in flower!

couple more pics, the buds are still growing in size, swelling is the better word, really filling out!

i cant wait to harvest :slide::slide:

19022009629.jpg

19022009628.jpg

19022009627.jpg

19022009626.jpg

19022009625.jpg

ok peeps bit of an update for you.

ive started my four day theory which is:

1. no more watering (let the pots dry out completley,let the plant take everything it possibly can from the soil)

2. reducing the light by one hour everyday ( so giving it an extra hour of darkness every day)

i am planing on harvest on thursday, this will almost be 10 weeks in flower!! :grinjoint:

They look excellent.Nice job man.+reps ;)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

ok peeps bit of an update for you.

ive started my four day theory which is:

1. no more watering (let the pots dry out completley,let the plant take everything it possibly can from the soil)

2. reducing the light by one hour everyday ( so giving it an extra hour of darkness every day)

i am planing on harvest on thursday, this will almost be 10 weeks in flower!! :grinjoint:

Do you have pics of what you harvested?:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom