Rice paper for when bud should taste like bud

Urdedpal

Elements are rolling papers that are super thin and strong. They also use a natural gum. Absolutely no taste so you can really enjoy some buds that have a really good taste. They are normally my choice in preference when it comes to smoking dank in joint. If you light a paper and throw it in the air it will be nothing but ash before it hits the floor. Burns evenly too, no runs at least I never have them. Bud is a lowryder x blueberry f2 and the J weighs .5 gram.

100_169811.JPG

I'll tell you what, im glad you started posting pics up again, seems like you took a break for a while :hmmmm: Everytime i see you have a new thread i always look forward to clicking on it lol. Never had elements, or any rice paper at that .. Dank looking nug! :headbanger:

420AM&PM said:
I'll tell you what, im glad you started posting pics up again, seems like you took a break for a while :hmmmm: Everytime i see you have a new thread i always look forward to clicking on it lol. Never had elements, or any rice paper at that .. Dank looking nug! :headbanger:

Sorry about that, most of my pics have been grow related. I shoot for more Fun pics in the future.LOL get it, shoot and pics? Oh never mine I am blazed lol.

Fucking amazing.

Back
Top Bottom