Rock Juice

moe323

Wonder if anyone has ever tried a product called "Rock Juice" it is an additive that is used during the first few weeks of flowering. i am a little confused as how to use it as i know a few other people that use it but the all use it differntly. as Rock Juice is worth $200 per litre i dont really want to waste it. so the different ways i have been told to use it are as follows

1. use the rock juice as soon as you see the first 2 white hairs and use it for 10 days.

2. use at the start of week 4 for 10 days.

3. use is at the start of week 3 for 10 days.

The directions from the bottle are as follows.

Shake well before use. ROCK JUICE can be used in the first 3 weeks. This will initiate flowering and stop plant stretching. Alternatively for lager plants ROCK JUICE can be used at the end of the forth week to harden and enhance quality and weight of existing flowers.
Ensure plants receive rock juice for at least 10 days.

Now my way of thinking (and someone correct me if i am wrong) is that plants stretch mostly in the first 2 weeks of flowering. and it doesn't say you cant use it for 3 weeks. so the way i see it i start using it from as soon as my lights are turned back to 12/12 start using rock juice and use it for 3 weeks. does this sound right to people?

I have used it at both week 1 and week 4 for the same strain growing at the same time in my current journal Hydro Strawberry Cough Homebox Tent

I have two tents going with the same strain, one 10 days into flower ahead of the second. Strain is Strawberry Cough.

Basically i found that on the week 1 of flowering tent it caused the plants to have no stretch at all and then form thick dense buds a bit quicker than normal. The plants are now at D22 of flower...check them out.

Tent 1 has plants at D32 of flower and i have just added 1ml/L of ROCK JUICE today. Keep checking my journal and you will find out what it does to this. At present Tent 1 is a bit airy, but i am told thats what Strawberry Cough does anyway, so it will be interesting to see what ROCK JUICE does.

In the future based on what it did to Tent 2, i would grow Scrog then when all the holes are filled let it grow up for 2-3 days then put to flower with ROCK JUICE..a thick solid bud in each hole with no stretching would be the result.

I got ROCK JUICE for $70 on ebay. Even at $200/L this is only $15 for my Res as you only use it once during the grow and i have 60L res and only used at 1ml/L.

I got ROCK JUICE for $70 on ebay. Even at $200/L this is only $15 for my Res as you only use it once during the grow and i have 60L res and only used at 1ml/L.

can u tell me were on ebay u found it at? or give a link to it? i have tried to search ebay for it and all that comes up for rock juice is some thing about drinking glasses

Im in a different country to you, thats probably why. Try international sellers, but i expect the postage is too great.

The ebay store i used was "discount hydroponic supplies" and having a quick look tells me that they have changed what they sell now. There is Rock Resinator, Rock Supercharge and Rock Ignite now....I did find some ROCK JUICE on a hydroponic supplier site called "hydroneeds" ....do an international search for that and you will find ROCK JUICE for around $85US.

What ever you do dont buy the tents form the ebay store...Toxic Tent Syndrome. I lost 6mths of growing time killing plants with the off gassing.

I suggest you do a 'general' google search for "rock juice" with the "" and also nutrient, then look at some of the forum links which discuss the stuff.

Cant post the links here as its against forum rules.

Back
Top Bottom