Paging any and all AN Voodoo Juice and Piranha users

Ok thanks for swinging through waffles! I still plan on getting the tranchula as well. The VDJ and pirhana came together at a (slightly) reduced price. And I totally understand using all 3 in conjunction and it's benefits that's why I was curious about the suggested usage. It only says to use Voodoo in veg, then again in flower with tarantula I believe for 2 weeks followed by 2 weeks of the pirhana.

Vex told me he's been using it on Catalina the whole ride.

And yes I use their base nutes at 1/8th strength. Just bumped up to somewhere around 1/6 strength.

Thanks again everyone for your help and input

-dabber

As I understand it, at least as far as waiting to add Piranha in flower, the idea is to allow the bacteria in Voodoo Juice to completely inoculate your substrate, as the trichoderma in Piranha can have a negative effect on the specific bacterias in voodoo juice if they haven't already colonized in your substrate prior to adding the trichoderma.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that was my understanding.

As I understand it, at least as far as waiting to add Piranha in flower, the idea is to allow the bacteria in Voodoo Juice to completely inoculate your substrate, as the trichoderma in Piranha can have a negative effect on the specific bacterias in voodoo juice if they haven't already colonized in your substrate prior to adding the trichoderma.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that was my understanding.
Thank you! I never received an email back from them, so I went ahead and gave them both. If what your saying is true, or even if it isn't true, I plan on giving them voodoo juice this week again. I will wait to give them pirhana again until the flower.

420-magazine-mobile1805344067.jpg

Seem pretty happy to me! Thanks for the scientific explanation. I always do better when I know why I am supposed to use something. Just makes it stick in my brain better

Honestly, it's no biggie if you've been giving them all three in veg, it wont' hurt the plants. It's not ideal and you probably won't get 100% effectiveness of the combined three, but it will still be fine. In the past in veg, I've experimented in given them just voodoo, voodoo and tarantula, and all three and I didn't specifically notice any big difference.

You can probably give them tarantula and voodoo (if you have both and want to) in veg, the biggest confliction, if you can even call it that, was the trichodermas effect on bacterias.

I think I had read that trichoderma produce antibiotics, so that's why it's important for the bacterias to colonize the substrate so that they're strong enough to resist or otherwise are able to overpopulate and outproduce the antibiotic effect

Back
Top Bottom