A-Train's Advanced Autoflower Feed Schedlue

i see you use Bud Candy i use that as well but on the bottle it shows 2 ml per gallon from week 1 to 6 flowering you where adding bud candy on the last few weeks was it better that way ??

Bud candy is a bad ass product.... it in my mind is much better than carboload because it mixes in much better with the same effect on plant....

I believe the bottle reccomend 2ml per liter...

Helga I use it in Veg as well and I have seen it help then too... I don't really know what you mean about the last few weeks though I flush on day 60 with most autos and nothing but plain water til day 70 or 75 chop

If you plant into that sunshine mix and use this feed schedule you will probably not even harvest a bud. Your plants will suffer and you will fight deffencies the entire grow.

Here is why

The feed achedule I have works because it's totally dialed in or very close. I know exactly what my plants are getting and exactly how much and when. That's because I plant into pro mix bx a soiless medium with little to no nutrients. It essentially has a 0-0-0 value so when I feed there's no chance of giving a certain amount of food then the plant taking up extra from the soil and having too much...

You don't have to use promix but that is what I reccomend this schedule be used with or something very very simular such as plagron light mix or I think bio bizz light as well

Ok i understood everything there, but i need something to tell the lady where i bought the medium, something universal that she will understand, because i try to explain her that i need something without any nutes, she asked me what i was growing, and i told here some tomatoes and veggys.

Is there a technical or some word i could use in order to find the correct soil not by brand but by an specific term that anyone will know.

Im really sorry , it is just that is hard for me to ask around here, specially when this is my very first grow.

thanks again for your time and patience

Bud candy is a bad ass product.... it in my mind is much better than carboload because it mixes in much better with the same effect on plant....

I believe the bottle reccomend 2ml per liter...

Helga I use it in Veg as well and I have seen it help then too... I don't really know what you mean about the last few weeks though I flush on day 60 with most autos and nothing but plain water til day 70 or 75 chop

ya love the stuff but the back of the bottle bud candy says best results use in flowering week 1 to 6 thats how i use it but you are using it differently just wondering how its works that way
image_2_large.jpeg

Ok i understood everything there, but i need something to tell the lady where i bought the medium, something universal that she will understand, because i try to explain her that i need something without any nutes, she asked me what i was growing, and i told here some tomatoes and veggys.

Is there a technical or some word i could use in order to find the correct soil not by brand but by an specific term that anyone will know.

Im really sorry , it is just that is hard for me to ask around here, specially when this is my very first grow.

thanks again for your time and patience

Ask for pro mix bx or promix hp... but I order most of my stuff online so don't really know what to say in those situations

Hey A-train, Ive been thinking on switching to autos for my second grow as I think it will jive better with my small operation. I was thinking about trying to somehow make a divider inside my tent so I can have a small version of a perpetual grow. Not really sure if it's possible, even if it's not, auto's for me would keep me supplied in between grows. I have a 2x2.5x5.5 tent and hoping on at least 3 plants maybe 4. The idea just came into my head last night about switching to autos (thanks to your ability to grow awesome plants extremely fast, and documenting the process so people like me can try) and I'm 6 weeks into my first grow now (non-auto) I was wondering if you had any experience with Nirvana's Auto seeds? I am growing their AK-48 and they have an AK-48 Auto. I am really new to growing in general, what is your take on the difficulty level in growing compared to non- auto seeds?

Auto seeds are just the basics man... it will teach you to be a better grower all around... no need for a divider... just put your light on 18/6 put 4 3 or 5 gallon pots in there and chose some mid sized 60 to 70 day autos and get you self some pro mix and follow the beginner feed schedule at first and just grow man... when using pro mix and AN it really is as simple as germ, water, feed, harvest. Everytime a plant come out a new one goes in... only thing you need is 5 gallon buckets cut to different heights. This is to give the small sprouts a boost up past the canopy of the other girls at different times

I am yet to grow nivana seeds but I have seen them do well.. I have an og kush auto from them I'll grow sonnet or later

Well I appreciate everything you share with everyone. Going through your journals is what made me change my mind, literally last night lol. I'm not opposed to another seed bank at all, Nirvana was just awesome shipping and super discreet. I got my seeds in a week and a half. Do you know of a good beginner strain? Resilience is probably the most important trait for me lol.

My suggestion would be to choose a 420 sponsor seed bank such as herbies and chose one from there.. honestly ALL of the Mephisto genetics strains are hardy and very potent. The short stuff autos are pretty good as well.just watch out if you go with Royal Queen or Dutch passion... there autos are dialed in but mostly LARGE strains in a 2.5x2.5 can get unruly and hard to handle

Ask for pro mix bx or promix hp... but I order most of my stuff online so don't really know what to say in those situations

Ok, lets see if we can pull it off with this. This is what i bought so far, it looks to me that this isnt what i need. Please help.
I was wondering if i can mix my own soil with diffrent ingredients that will be easy to get where i am. nobody sales the pro mix hp or bx.

i checked this web page that have listed diffrent types of soil, maybe with a refrence to that we can mix something out.
https://www.-----.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228020

In other words, their has to be some way i can go to a store and buy a group of things and mix it or something, like normal grow soil, and a buy a separate bag of perlite and mix it at some %.

Im and lost again :(

regards

IMG_230624.JPG
IMG_230116.JPG
IMG_230528.JPG

Does the bottom left tag say 85 to 95% sphagnum peat moss? With added lime? If so I would plant in that... that's all pro mix is mainly peat moss it's a soiless medium and works well with the feed I have outlined

Yes it says 85to95% canadian Spagnum is this ok? Should i add Perlite or anything else?

i added 3 pics of how it looks like:
IMG_230529.JPG
IMG_231414.JPG
IMG_231311.JPG

Thanks again!!

Yes you can use ro water if you have acces... AN actually reccomend it.

I bubble the tap water to #1 evaporate the chlorine... we are paying 50 dollars or more for a Liter of vodoo juice. Voodoo Juice contains benificial microbes... chlorine kills microbes. You waste your money

#2 we want as much oxygen to the root system as possible so bubbling 24hrs will saturate the water with as much oxygen as possible then the H2O will carry this oxygen to the roots when feeding

It's done using a jug, a bubble stone,and an aquarium airator

Ok my friends... I have had a few questions on bubbling water before feeds.... above is the why.... here is the HOW... I use these jugs... any jug that will contain enough h20 for you to water your mature plants will work. These were cat liter jugs I re purposed
20151130_062748.jpg

Your aquarium pump will plug into the wall and tubing will be attached and a bubble stone to the end of the tubing and ran to the bottom of your bucket and it should be ran 24 hrs prior to mix and immediate feed after mix
20151130_062807.jpg
20151130_062838.jpg
20151130_062853.jpg
20151130_062911.jpg

The aquarium pump is no specific brand.... we're not running hydro it's not going in a res so essentially go to amazon or your local goldfish store and buy the CHEAPEST ONE.....

It's a good idea to have extra buckets I fill 3 at a time and when one is low or used up just move the pump over to a full one....

If this is not clear or doesn't straighten things out please let me know

Back
Top Bottom