JM26 Presents CKS AutoFem Train Wreck: The First Adventure

Day Holy Shit Is This Ever Going To Mature Update:

I super cropped a few of the girls. I went ahead and hit Bertha with it as well. The lower branches were just going to be way to leafy, so with her being about a week or two from a flush, hopefully the lowered light fattens them up a little.

The babies were definitely stunted and you can see some of the flowering is really starting to pop off, but I wanted to keep an even canopy so I just cropped two taller plants.

Excited to see what happens! Oh yea, I popped another bean in some dirt this morning. Pineapple Express auto. Might pop a white widow auto too. We'll see.

420-magazine-mobile13439204.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1093880895.jpg
420-magazine-mobile818993468.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149020681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile441236092.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question: the top of Bertha is ready to come down. Amber like crazy, but the lower growth still needs time. Should I flush, wait for it to dry, then snip the top and let the rest go until its ready?

Also, I'm pretty sure 3/4 of my new wave babies were stunted something fierce, and I'm not sure how much taller they'll be growing. They're really starting to flower, but hopefully they still have some stretch in them - they're like 6 inches tall. The one girl is just starting to show her sex and she has a lot of colas popping up. In fact, one of the lower branches is growing like it's been topped, sprouting two colas. My PEA popped her head up yesterday and I started a single white widow in preparations of the train wreck babies dwarfing on me.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hey JM! You know, I ended up having the same problem when I harvested last week. It turned out that a bunch of lower buds underneath and inside the plant weren't quite ready yet but the whole "outside" was. I guess I just didn't thin things out well enough to let the light really get down low. Live and learn....

Did you just start a WW auto or photo? I just popped my WW in the rapid rooter tonight and now I'm praying for a heads-up and out in a couple of days! We'd be on the same schedule again. Haha!

Haha. I have WW autos from cks. Had a root showing by today and popped it in the medium. I'm guessing she'll show her head in a couple days, too!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

That's awesome! It'll be great to see how they compare. Can't wait to follow that grow, bro! :) Will you be doing a separate grow journal for it, or continuing here?

That entire cola is getting burned down on that date. It's going to be glorious bastards!

Haha party party man. Great work on this grow, im looking forward to the smoke report as im currently growing the same strain. Any guess on what the dried weight will be?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have no idea brother. First grow. I'm hoping for a couple ounces per plant. When I look at this I imagine it has to be at least a quarter. Maybe it's a half? I have no idea how much it shrinks.

420-magazine-mobile55539616.jpg

Here's an update on the other train wrecks I have going. Really bummed on these, but, live and learn. It looks like 1/4 of them somewhat survived the stress, bc she's the only one the has grown after the topping/wind burn/ early fan leaf removal.

420-magazine-mobile24140077.jpg

These three are between 6-8 inches tall and they're fully into flower now. It sucks. I think they're done stretching.

My one survivor though, who I'll call Phoenix, is growing. She's rose up thru the stress ashes, trying to soar, and I'm doing my best to tie her down. So far, she has 9 tops. Hoping a few more sprout as I continue tying her down.

420-magazine-mobile703057772.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1262572600.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1250597932.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1394693969.jpg

Because of this failure, I've started two more girls. A pineapple Express auto thru gyo from barneys farm, and a white widow auto from cks.

Sandy and Jacqueline. Very fitting names.

420-magazine-mobile445025430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1782442303.jpg

I'm not sure I'll carry on a journal pastthis first harvest, but I might as well update everything until then.

Back
Top Bottom