Blue281's Soil Northern Light & Sweet Train Wreck Grow 2017

Hello, thank you ., hopefully she holds on for her last bit, start to flush her this week so fingers crossed. My NL turned 51 days today, still about two weeks to go. I think mine is fully stretched now so hopefully just packing on the bud .

Oh wow they are the same age! Now I'm slightly worried because my plant is so small lol, although she may still stretch a bit more (hopefully!)

My first grow I only got 2g...can totally relate. Second grow was 10g, and I can't remember what changed other than the seed.
But, from what I read about the importance of genetics, one seed to another can have that kind of variation.
In my current grows, I'm trying hard to find just the right mother plant to keep....and still looking. Have either of you considered keeping a mother? I know we are all tight on space, but my mother lives in a tiny 2'x2'x1' box.

I agree that experiencing the huge variety of plants is fun Blue. Enjoy, but if you find a diamond in the rough give a clone to a friend....just not 420 Girl. Boooo for packing up a grow setup, but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do. You can hang out here with us anyway 420 Girl.

Innovating daily

I agree that experiencing the huge variety of plants is fun Blue. Enjoy, but if you find a diamond in the rough give a clone to a friend....just not 420 Girl. Boooo for packing up a grow setup, but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do. You can hang out here with us anyway 420 Girl.

Yeah, it sucks. I REALLY wish I had a spare room or basement I could grow in and keep it all going, but I just don't have the space unfortunately. Also stealth is a major issue because there are cars parked right outside my window where the tent is, so I have to be super careful of the bright lights emanating from my tent! I wanna move house lol. And yes I'll definitely stick around after the grow :)

:Namaste:

Day 54
It's getting near the end of this grow, which is all very exciting soon I'll be smoking up this freshly grown herb! :D This last week the Sweet trainwreck hasn't got any worst on what was effected by the calcium deficiency. However every leaf that was effected is dying off fast! I'm glad this happened at the end of the grow!

Sweet Trainwreck

IMG_075636.JPG

The Northern Lights is still growing quite well, still hasn't started producing much trichomes yet, so I feel it still got about three weeks or so left in her. I at least hope so anyway as she hasn't put much weight on yet!

Northern Lights

IMG_075744.JPG

Also I've replaced my fan system, with something way more powerful and also quiter and on top of that I've fitted a silencer.

IMG_075539.JPG

And a photo of the girls together

IMG_075445.JPG

It's such a nice setup Blue! And don't worry about the Northern lights taking longer. Good things come from the girls that make you wait.

Thanks DesertStoner9!! I can make one for a simple drip system that you can program to drip for a set time then wait for a set time. But currently in the process of making a system in which you can set an alarm for each day that will then feed a selected amount. This will be programmable in the feed system itself rather than pre programmed in the code. I shall get writing the first and release the second once I have figure it all out!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks 123D fingers crossed for some lovely big buds from her! How about yourself? Are you growing anything at the moment?

Yeah I'm growing a sea of green indoor setup right now. Had a harvest yesterday, and another one is just days away. I'm still getting the SOG rotation timing right...partly because I'm actively searching for a good mother to keep. I'll start a thread about it at some point and would be honored to have you sub in.

I would also like to figure out how to chat in private with people here. Do you know what the etiquette is to doing that? I'm a product developer and would like to share advice with you about productizing your code. I'm also developing a new cloning product you could help beta test if interested. You can reach out to me through 123designs. Man, typing that in here feels like standing naked outside. Maybe no one will notice?

Blue281's - Soil - Northern Light & Sweet Train Wreck Grow - 2017

Awesome! Yeah if and when you create your thread, let me know I'll be happy to join your journey! :D

To private chat with people I believe you can just click there name and then you can click send message but you have to have posted over 50 time first I believe.

Yes I'm very interested. I've noted it down if you did want to remove the last bit from your post so you feel a little less naked .

Also I made a quick tutorial on the simple feed system check it out.

Blue281's Simple Automated Feeding System

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Blue281's - Soil - Northern Light & Sweet Train Wreck Grow - 2017

Day 61
So the Trainwreck has made it to the end of her life. She's been cut down, trimmed and hung up to dry! Soon she will be ready to smoke after drying and a month of curing in my C-vault. The wet wet is 220 grams so I'm looking at about 80 grams dried, which is on target for what I was expecting so long as the Northern Lights pulls her weight :D

Picture of than hanging buds.

IMG_078846.JPG

Look how lonely the Northern Lights looks now. This will change pretty soon tho as I'll be putting in a gorilla glue and a blueberry to join her very soon.

IMG_078946.JPG

Back
Top Bottom