A-Train's Advanced Autoflower Feed Schedlue

I finally got my seeds, so i will be running one royal haze like we talked and a lemon haze from greenhouse seeds (autos). I follow your instruction , 24 on cup , 24 hours on paper towel inside a shoe box and today i planted the seeds, but i saw that the seeds had open a little bit but not alot (youve could see a small root coming out . So i plant it and pour maybe 0.25liters on each or a little bit less, i pour it on top of where i plant the seeds and around it. Did i miss something? when should i know i did everything good? if they dont germinate, can i try to find it in the pot and put it back on paper towel or what should i do? should i give her water later on or a wait till tomorrow?.

Im really sorry for taking your time, im very gratefull. This is my first time and hopefully everything will be alright.

thanks again

Hello Again and good morning!!, ive been pouring .25 liters of bubbled water (between both pots) every morning in the area of the center and around on where i planted(it feels an eternity and its only been a day or so, yesterday and today :) ) . My question will be on the cal mag. I ve read on previous post that you dont use advanced nutrients sensi cal mag extra. May i ask why?? because thats the one i got.

thanks again!!

Hello Again, Should i calculate the days from when i planted the seed or when i see some changes? by the way, this is day 3 and still nothing :(

This is what i did:
24 hours on water glass
24 on paper towel inside a shoe box (i left the bag open when i put inside)
then on the third day i plant on soil. (The seeds look like they opened up but didnt see a root before planting into soil)

Ive been checking and poking aroun for the last few days, one of them i see the small head a little bit out but i can see the root pointing up as well, between the root and the small head i belive there is a 2 inches or less nd it has remain like that for the last two days.

the other one looks just like if it started to germ in the soil, it open up and stayed like that the entire time, from day 0 to today (day 6). By day 3 i stop using a jar for pouring water and changed to a empty spray container i saw , so ive been spraying ever since. Should i abort on both or what can i do.

help needed

regards

Ok, yes i have more, i will germ a big buddha now. Maybe the srpayed water wont go as deep as it should, Maybe i should water normally and spray to keep moisten (use both i guess) Also i will gently wet the soil before i plant this one. Should i moisten the complete pot or should i just pour on the sorroundings of where im planting the seed.

This time i will wait till the tap is out .
i just feel afraid when i pour water on top of where i plant, sometims i feel its too much, even if it is 0.15 liters.

I guess i worried to much...

note: I have pots inside tent, Temp is 89-90, humidity is 57, intake and exttraction are on, little fans inside are off for now and led light is at 14 inch from put ,18/6.

In your opinion, the one that has about two inches of root pointing up, i took her out gently and put her in the correct way (with root pointing slightly down. Should i just abort this or should i give it a chance.

maybe is a little less than two inches

This is what a planted seed should look like

Screenshot_2015-12-21-09-09-17-1-1.jpg

Hey atrain I have fast buds gsc & west coat og at 17 days old growing in soil, using Dutch pro nutes, reading your feed schedule you add grow and bloom together?am I reading this correct as I want to follow your schedule as best I can with some slight adjustment here and there because you've grown some monster autos

Back
Top Bottom