A-Train's Advanced Autoflower Feed Schedlue

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52 .5ml/L - Cal/Mag

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 2ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / 1ml/L - Cal- Mag / Sensizyme

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Rhino Skin / 2ml/L -Cal -Mag / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Big Bud / Sensizyme

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive/ Bud Candy / Cal - Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

Atrain,

"Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min..."

What is "hose"??

Another thing:
"Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom"

.5ml each day?

I cant use this Feed Schedule for hydro right? this is only for soil..?

Yes this is a soil schedule and daily waterings... you could use the schedule in hydro but only as what to feed and when... I have no idea how to mix a res

And sorry for the country description lol... day 60 I pull the plant outside and hook up the garden hose.... aka hose pipe....aka water hose... I just say hose lol. I turn it on (not full blast just a gentle strem) and let it run in the pot for 5 - 7 min and flush out any build up in the soil

And day 10 to 15 g/m/b .5ml/L don't mean .5ml a day...

It means from day 10 to day 15 the concentration of the nutrient mixture is .5ml per liter of water mixed.... usually at this point in their life they are getting 1/2 Liter of water every other day.

Very interesting post.I work with the connoisseur at 30days from seed and give half dosage...this mean 2ml/L of A+2ml/L of B
Also full dosage of B52 2ml/L Thats total about 350ppm.
But i stop giving em Voodoo juice.I see you dont stop. The ph perfect works fine till now.

for cal mag what you use ? I asked them about it cause they dont give it to the connoisseur line.Cause there is no need,they say.
I have from the very beginning some kind of deficiency.My bottom leafs are already dead and im in 30days from seed.
For blooming planning to conn A+B bloom,voodoo juice,B52,overdrive.plus i suggested Atamis bloombastic.0-14-15.BIG BUD included.

... I have talked many times with the folks at AN... they assured me for a long time that their ph perfect line did not need ph at all after mix just water and also that using the ph perfect line I do not need to flush mid grow.. I have slowly began to try this despite being quite weary at first but now I just mix my nutes and water and no flush..... and I have had 0 problems so far.

How is this working out for you? I'm trying an experiment with a hydro bucket right now...Actually all four of them since I dropped my ph pen in the first bucket last water change and had no choice but to trust AN...this week at least. :) WTH, in for a penny in for a pound.

Ok i wish to know if i could use bud igniter since i have it. Can i put in the section you had it in?

Also I bought Tarantula so can i use the listing i edit below or i need to correct it?

Also i bought perfect finish from AN i wounder if it is ok to use it at the end?

So if im watering from day 10 to day 15 and i have one plant, i will probably have to water two to tree times in those 5 days. So correct me if im wrong, i will take on day 10 and use 1/2 liter and use .25ml of grow micro bloom and 1ml of vodoo , piranha,etc for that day on day 13 i do the same and maybe on day 15 i do the same. is all of this correct?

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52/tarantula

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52 .5ml/L - Cal/Mag/tarantula

Day 20 to day 25 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin .5ml/L - Cal - Mag

Day 25 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Rhino Skin / B52/ Cal - Mag

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Bud Ignitor/ Rhino Skin / 2ml/L Cal -Mag / Bud Candy/tarantula

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud/tarantula

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Big Bud

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive/ Bud Candy / Cal - Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...With perfect finish??

If you have tirantula... use it anytime you are using the piranha and voodoo, just add it in with them at the same dose.....

The bud ignitor I did not see any change in but if you have it sure use it where it was.... but it works well with photo plants not autos..

And yes on day 10 begins .5ml of water usually and .25 ml will be in there....

They usually don't drink daily until day 25 to 30 even later for small strains... but I water as needed and at the mix ratio the chart calls for

Sounds like you got it down man

And yes perfect finish will all you plain waters after finish
Thanks alot , you do have very well explained!!.
My only doubt is in the water mix. Just to see if i got it: From 1-10 i will water as need it (one plant=1/2 liter of water only)

From day 10-15: so on any of this 5 days ,every time what amount of water will i use ?? 1 liter of water and mix it with all of the nutes stablished by your schedule per liter? Or should i use : 1 liter of water mixed with the nutes and on day 10 i will use on one plant half a liter (1/2 L) and the remaining 1/2 liter i will use it on next watering between day 11-15. Or as they grow maybe they will need more than half a liter of water each time i water.

My confusion is in the quantity of water per plant between the dates established on the schedule.

Also if i use a liter o water on day 10 on one plant and the next time i water i use another liter. The nute mix will go as follow: .5ml of nutes per liter (so in this case since i used two liters of water i had to remix another .5ml for that second liter In a total of 1ml /2L??.

Will i nute the plant on every single time that i water the girl?

Thanks again for your patience and time
Hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Regards

Ok here's my best at explaining it.... plants will receive nutrients every watering after day 10.... from day 10 to day 30 or so usually don't have to water daily usually every other day... from day 10 to 15 there usually half a Liter daily or every other day day 15 to day 30 usually 1 liter every day or every other day... the watering is as needed and is not set in stone. The amounts will vary with the strain and size of it.

The ratio that the nutrients are mixed are set in stone.... so it doesn't matter if the plant is getting a half liter or 2 liters mix it to the same ratio as the chart says it just requires a little bit of simple math... BUT ALMOST always by day 30 they take 1L daily then up from there through flower.... use pot weights to judge this... if you water 1L daily for 3 days then you notice the pot I'd heavy just skip a day.... if you water 1L daily and notice the pot is bone dry and light at the same time the next day up to 1.5 liters....

But always mix at the ratio of chart

Perfect, i was lost now im found :), one last question, let say i germinate a big buddha seed (super auto sativa) and i follow each and every step plus the schedule 100%. How much yeild in your opinion one girl can harvest taking into consideration that is being grow in a small tent with all condition taken care off (good intake,80f,65%humidity,good carbon filter with fan ,300w led (galaxyhydro),normal soil and germinated in a 3gallon pot. Just an average idea??

also i bought a portable dehumidifier just in case i need to lower it a little...

regards

That last question is hard.... if you use my feed schedule you are maximizing growth so if it's a small tent you better tame that beast lol. Please send me a link to the grow as well I want to follow and help if or when needed..

I have not seen that particular strain grown first hand but using that schedule when you see someone else grow it organic just double yield and If they use bottle nutes at least 25 percent more yield if we keep her healthy.. .

What type of medium are ypu using

I will love to include you on this quest :) Thank you !!!

OK, im using something called sunshine mix and has perlite mix in it. in the bag there is something that says "Technigr 20-18-20. is this the information your asking for? Also my tent is 30x18x36

Hi Atrain, I know you are one of the top auto experts on the site so I thought I would kick my question to you and see what you think.
I am presently growing photos, I have grow 1 about 3 weeks from harvest and grows 2 and 3 are ready to be tossed in as soon as the tent becomes available. I have been contemplating of growing an auto in with my veg tent
just for the heck of it, since I would have room if I take out the bin of potting soil I store in there. My question for you is this,
I grow in Fox Farm Ocean Forest potting soil, I do not plan on giving the auto anything but PH'd water (6.5) for the 1st 3 1/2 weeks, then I intend to start feeding her 1/4 recommended strength Nutrients (FF) for 2 weeks, then 1/2 strength for 1 week , then full strength till harvest, flushing the plant every 3 weeks starting at week 6 1/2. This is basically the same schedule I use for my photos and wanted to know if you think it will work for an auto?
My veg tent Temp/RH% is 71 to 85 degrees and 45 to 58% RH on the average every day. I can make these numbers change some if needed, such as lowering the RH% if that is to high for an auto. I know I would be setting myself up for potential Bud Rot if I do not keep it lower.
Thanks in advance my friend:thumb:

I will love to include you on this quest :) Thank you !!!

OK, im using something called sunshine mix and has perlite mix in it. in the bag there is something that says "Technigr 20-18-20. is this the information your asking for? Also my tent is 30x18x36

If you plant into that sunshine mix and use this feed schedule you will probably not even harvest a bud. Your plants will suffer and you will fight deffencies the entire grow.

Here is why

The feed achedule I have works because it's totally dialed in or very close. I know exactly what my plants are getting and exactly how much and when. That's because I plant into pro mix bx a soiless medium with little to no nutrients. It essentially has a 0-0-0 value so when I feed there's no chance of giving a certain amount of food then the plant taking up extra from the soil and having too much...

You don't have to use promix but that is what I reccomend this schedule be used with or something very very simular such as plagron light mix or I think bio bizz light as well

Keep a 6 inch fan across her top on high in flower and rotate daily you'll be fine with bud rot. My tent is in a basement rh is 63% no matter what I do so I set up 2 fans blowing cross ways in my tent over different levels of the canopy and I am yet to have bud rot even in the massive colas of that ultimate.

I say go for it sounds like you have a plan with nutrients you are experienced usin..she may only handle 1/2 strength in bloom but you already being a grower you know what to look for and how to back it off... I looked back over some of my comments and I aplogize I kinda came off as an arrogant dick and I'm sorry....

Here's what I meant... when new growers pot into mediums that contain nutrients then they attempt to use bottle nutrients they tend to over do it. That causes all of their problem with ph and all other Def with plants. It's not the fox farms soil fault you are correct lol... but fox farms soils tend to be the soils they gravitate towards when planning thir first grow when really they are setting them selves up for problems not fully understanding it ....

That's why I push the Advanced line in pro mix for beginners.

I have a proven recipe both beginner and advanced and all you do is mix and water. No checking ph no 3 week flush no Def no checking run off. MIX AND WATER AND HARVEST ..... using the beginner schedule is extremely easy and very effective. The expert can be confusing and s little pricey but you wanna know why stuff like AN or flora nova or house and garden cost so much.... because it works and it doubles and triples your out put. Ok done with my rant off to the deer stand see you fellas later

Back
Top Bottom